Ever got sooo @@*+%% up....

I threw up on the side of the bed in a motel 6 on my 19th birthday............So i FEEL what you are saying, but i paid them for the room and that means theyhad to clean that !*+* up too, lol

Originally Posted by liquidswords1988

my friend threw up on my couch after he passed out on it and still refuses to believe it was him lol
probably because heaintpaying
besides alcohol sucks IMO

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

that you throw up on some ones couch, and you ruin the party ...

then you feel bad the morning after...

and youre like damn " I +!%$%* up"
ohwell.gif

Oh Damn! I did this last year when my (former) friend was house sitting at some place, threw up all over the god damn white couch after passing out. Then I gotkicked out and had to walk home, fell over several times until some Natives picked me up in a van and drove me home.

Originally Posted by rocksfan25

ohwell.gif

Oh Damn! I did this last year when my (former) friend was house sitting at some place, threw up all over the god damn white couch after passing out. Then I got kicked out and had to walk home, fell over several times until some Natives picked me up in a van and drove me home.
There's something you're not telling us

No never. I stuck out my head while my friend was drivin and got throw up on the whole side of his car.
laugh.gif
then like two weeks later he does the same thingbut all his throw up flew inside my car..
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by rocksfan25

ohwell.gif

Oh Damn! I did this last year when my (former) friend was house sitting at some place, threw up all over the god damn white couch after passing out. Then I got kicked out and had to walk home, fell over several times until some Natives picked me up in a van and drove me home.
There's something you're not telling us
no rape...

man, i stay puking...

2 days after my 21st, i went on a party bus...at about 1230, we hit this bar/club, i puked all over the place right in there, they kicked me out, i stumbledaround for a while alone...i'm not sure, but i'm pretty sure somebody i didn't know was following me around and trying to rape me (no joke, real@$*%%! up situation), then i got picked up by the cops and got brought to detox (at least they gave me a powerade
pimp.gif
smile.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom