Ever have the urge to cry but couldn't.

Originally Posted by spincv

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

lmaooo at the comment above. but i wanted to cry during toy story 3, but i couldnt look like no %!#$@ tho.

My boy said the same thing and im just
indifferent.gif
. Was it the fire scene, because i was the only one who laughed when lots-o didnt hit the button

maybe the scene when andy gives the toys away..

depending on how old u r (im 17) its kind of a goodbye to the viewers childhood..

didnt cry or almost cry tho, but i def saw the point of the scene

lmaooo at the comment above. but i wanted to cry during toy story 3, but i couldnt look like no %!#$@ tho.

indifferent.gif
. Was it the fire scene, because i was the only one who laughed when lots-o didnt hit the button

depending on how old u r (im 17) its kind of a goodbye to the viewers childhood..

Thanks everyone for your condolences, even the usually NT shenanigans made me smile

Thanks everyone for your condolences, even the usually NT shenanigans made me smile

Originally Posted by chr1scross

indifferent.gif

goodbye to your childhood of toys to an adulthood of getting mass.... i would cry too

Originally Posted by chr1scross

indifferent.gif

goodbye to your childhood of toys to an adulthood of getting mass.... i would cry too

Same with me, I rarely cry. Even when I tore my ACL all I did was yell but no tears.

Never cried over the deaths in my family..I wanted to but I couldn't..I don't cry over breakups either.

Same with me, I rarely cry. Even when I tore my ACL all I did was yell but no tears.

Never cried over the deaths in my family..I wanted to but I couldn't..I don't cry over breakups either.

indifferent.gif

Toy Story 3 spoiler....if you haven't seen it yet you probably don't want to see it anyway.
man I teared up  at the end only because when Andy was giving his toys to the little girl. It really made me miss my childhood and how everything used to be. So when Andy was giving away his toys it was like I was giving away mine  and saying goodbye
frown.gif

nvm just saw dude up there posted the same thing.

indifferent.gif

Toy Story 3 spoiler....if you haven't seen it yet you probably don't want to see it anyway.
man I teared up  at the end only because when Andy was giving his toys to the little girl. It really made me miss my childhood and how everything used to be. So when Andy was giving away his toys it was like I was giving away mine  and saying goodbye
frown.gif

nvm just saw dude up there posted the same thing.

I cant even eat Oreo's without thinking about her, since when i was younger she told me if i only ate oreo's all day my poop would be black. lol

I cant even eat Oreo's without thinking about her, since when i was younger she told me if i only ate oreo's all day my poop would be black. lol

i'm sorry for your loss.

when my grandma died years ago, i was veryyy sad. i couldn't cry and i don't know why. i guess how everyone deals with loss and pain is different.

i'm sorry for your loss.

when my grandma died years ago, i was veryyy sad. i couldn't cry and i don't know why. i guess how everyone deals with loss and pain is different.

Back
Top Bottom