Ever just feel emotional?

Not sure if anyone else goes through these episodes. But there's times when I might just feel OD emotional. Might be triggered by music, thoughts of the future, reflections of the past, realizations of the present.

When you mix these thoughts with music of the past, it elevates that feeling (for me at least).

Specifically, I shed tears when I hear "All That I Got Is You" by Ghostface

When this does happen, it's usually always late at night :lol:

Funny because other nights I'm the complete opposite. I can go from "Ante Up" to "Usher-Can You Handle It" within a matter of seconds :lol:

Since my dad passed... Every two months or so I think to myself "damn, I ain't holla'd at Pop in awhile. I need to hit him up."

Then I go to pick up phone, realize, and yell inside "goddammit!"

:frown:

Then I realize that we were so cool. I was by far the son that he communicated with the most. We shared personality to a tee even though all my other brothers look like him and I didn't. It was like our bond. Our mental bond. he liked when i would call him when I did something dope like get a big *** bonus or pull a thick booty breezy... Because it made him proud for me to achieve.

So then I cheer up and then go get this paper and these breezys.

:pimp:

Last edited:
Bajate la falda, b.

But seriously, it's cool if music means that much to you and if it gives you instant fond/important memories :smokin

Some people don't have that, consider yourself lucky.

All the time now.
Songs get me really going.
I FEEL the lyrics...I low key suck at singing but I'll put my heart into my vocals whenever I'm feeling a song.

When I fall off at the gym I notice I'm more aggressive. But I'm never OD emotional. I'm usually quiet and chill.

Last edited:
exercise more and lift weights. 

you'll have better control of your emotions

no drugs

Last edited:
Ol Turltleneck laying on the couch like carl thomas cats

Last edited:
exercise more and lift weights. 

you'll have better control of your emotions

no drugs

Yaaaa i enter the gym wanting to **** the world up. Toss around some weight for an hour or so and i feel great after.

Get emotional when I think about my grandparents being gone. Be up for hours trying to sleep just playing back all those memories with them in my head. The feels

Sometimes at night i imagine what death is like and freak the bleep out

I have those random thoughts too when I drove home or just chillin at home like, man Ima one day die or die out and unfortunately our parents would pass too. just thinking about just gets pretty trippy when you know that your time will be up one day.

Bajate la falda, b.

laugh.gif
, you ain't low

I get emotional when I turn on that Sade..
Light a candle..
Pull the blinds shut..
Put sex in city season 2 in the VHS player with the volume on mute..
Turn down the pics on my nightstand then close my eyes and
Relax

Back
Top Bottom