Ever just feel emotional?

Ol Turltleneck laying on the couch like carl thomas cats
Legit laughed mad loud :lol: I don't really get emotional though, maybe a few songs that'll trigger a memory but it's brief then I keep it moving

Trump playing wirh ppls feelings. Got me heated
laugh.gif
"But DT...this n***a and his kind, man-- They gotta fall. They gotta."

-Preston Broadus

Men probably have more of these moments that seem random because we suppress it so much, life/society doesn't really give you the space to get in tune to your emotions as often as you should. Other Men don't wanna hear it, neither women even though they have full emotional reins and support groups.

Last edited:
Sometimes movie score does it to me. Like this scene when Tao is paying his debt doing chores:

sounds like some female **** but when I talk about my newborn, seeing her smile when she sees me, and how it brings my family even closer, brings almost tears to My eyes.

Amazing what a child can do to you.

sounds like some female **** but when I talk about my newborn, seeing her smile when she sees me, and how it brings my family even closer, brings almost tears to My eyes.

Man you almost brought tears to my eyes :frown: I'm happy for you bro

sounds like some female basic animal instinct **** but when I talk about my newborn, seeing her smile when she sees me, and how it brings my family even closer, brings almost tears to My eyes.

Fixed.

Congrats, famb-o.

My pull out game too strong for that but I'll be there one day.

Last edited:
Felt this the other day.....then text her a D pic. She smiled and sent one of her wet wet.

Fixed.

Congrats, famb-o.

My pull out game too strong for that but I'll be there one day.

Nah so was mine. But sometimes your soldiers Benedict Arnold you, and betray your trust in them. And one day your girl tells you she's two week preggos and the rest is history.

Back
Top Bottom