Ever put hands on your significant other?

You rip the clothes off....I've only done it successfully when she had little pajamas on....don't think I can undress her against her will if she's out in full gear :rofl:

Why would you smash if she's acting up that's kinda like rewarding her

Last edited:
Can someone fill me in on this ?
It is from the movie He Got Game Denzel Washington's character killed his wife when he pushed her, and she hit her head on something in the kitchen.

Why you all giving out correct, detailed answers and ****?

This is NT, we not suppose to be helping people and giving out answers after 2 post... Make him wait 4, 5, 6 pages!

Why you all giving out correct, detailed answers and ****?

This is NT, we not suppose to be helping people and giving out answers after 2 post... Make him wait 4, 5, 6 pages!
My bad will remember that in the future.

It is from the movie He Got Game Denzel Washington's character killed his wife when he pushed her, and she hit her head on something in the kitchen.
I don't think he should've got all that time...

It was clearly an accident.

No, I have too much love and respect for my wife to ever put my hands on her like that. Any dude that hits a woman deserves to get beat down and go to prison.

Overboard much? :lol:

It's not overboard at all, maybe you take domestic violence lightly but I don't.

No, I have too much love and respect for my wife to ever put my hands on her like that. Any dude that hits a woman deserves to get beat down and go to prison.

Has your wife ever putt hands on you?

No never.

It's not overboard at all, maybe you take domestic violence lightly but I don't.
No never.

I swear people think that dudes are okay with squaring up and whopping a chicks *** because she forgot to clean the can opener.

You were overboard because you're making it seem like there's NEVER am instance where a women needs to be physically confronted.

I think we can take a poll and 99% of NTers would NEVER put their hands on a women FIRST...

But these chicks, based on guys' like your perception, understand that from a societal view, they can swing on dudes without any repercussion...

Your wife never hit you... So I dont expect you to hit your wife...

But for the dude that was walked away 9/10 times of his women smacking the hell out of him... And the tenth time, he turned around and slapped her back...

He needs to be beaten down and sent to prison for it?

I swear people think that dudes are okay with squaring up and whopping a chicks *** because she forgot to clean the can opener.

You were overboard because you're making it seem like there's NEVER am instance where a women needs to be physically confronted.

I think we can take a poll and 99% of NTers would NEVER put their hands on a women FIRST...

But these chicks, based on guys' like your perception, understand that from a societal view, they can swing on dudes without any repercussion...

But for the dude that was walked away 9/10 times of his women smacking the hell out of him... And the tenth time, he turned around and slapped her back...

Dog you already knows how this goes...he response no and more come in and agree and more disagree. Everybody needs to agree to disagree on this subject.

No never.

His answer will be yes. Met too many dudes like this.

She can hit you with a 2x4, come at you with a knife, hurl glass plates at you...

There's never an excuse until she's hacking your leg off with a machete.

Obv. no healthy minded dude is ever laying his hands on a women first.. But when she's CLEARLY out of line, im talmbout in accordance with logic she's crossed the line, you are perfectly in the right to open palm deliver her to the Astrals.

Last edited:
Last time my wife got crazy I legit stripped her naked....she didn't know how to react and realized she looked silly trying to act tough butt *** naked

:lol: an ex of mine asked me why I never did anything like this when she got made at me. Yea right, I am not about to get set up :lol:

But to answer the question OP, I've never hit a woman, mostly cause I just wouldn't, and the fact that me being non-reactive to chaos scares women more than anything.

Also, I had dated this chick for a bit, and she would always tease me then put a halt on me initiating sex. Then one time on the phone, she said "Sometimes, I wish you would just rape me, just hold me down and take it." I was like "what" :rofl: :x :rofl:

hell yea. yall get into a fight then you start trying to force her to undress and take your penis..sounds an awful lot like rape haha. if she says no ***** wth are you doing? do you stop or think she's being coy? lol

My 1st used to get real slappy for whatever reason. It was more annoying than anything. Held her, yelled at her real serious to let her know it's night night next time, never happened again.

So if she sitting there beating you with a bat im suppose to take that? Naw b she getting molly whomped she put herself in a mans place take this beating like a man.

That's totaly different, if your getting beat with a bat you should defend yourself.

I already answered this ^^^^
I'm only talking about domestic violence, like someone beating his wife because she didn't make him dinner or something stupid like that. If a woman is punching, hitting a dude with a bat or 2x4 or anything like that she deserves to get knocked out.

Choked, yes. Punched, nah.

Did have an ex that hit me with a closed fist once and I slapped all the taste out her mouth and sent her spinning into the bed.

She knew not to **** with me from that point on.

I'll never be that dude to beat a female , but if they get too sporty and cross that line I'll show them how real things could get.

Last edited:
I already answered this ^^^^
I'm only talking about domestic violence, like someone beating his wife because she didn't make him dinner or something stupid like that. If a woman is punching, hitting a dude with a bat or 2x4 or anything like that she deserves to get knocked out.

Ok i understand were you coming from now. Never just go home a smack yo woman but she smack me she getting the business.

My ex once got me with the gsp superman punch after going thru my phone :smh: she's like 5'1 so she really had to jump to connect and she got me pretty good. I thought about knocking her block off but I didn't. I was in the wrong anyway

Between this and the gunshot thread some of ya'll ****** really been through some ****
sick.gif

Fake fighting that leads to sex? Yea, everyday

Real fighting and hands being thrown? Nah

I had a close friend that actually witnessed some ****. One day he was at the bar and there was a Puerto Rican couple smoking hookah in the lounge section. So the guy straight disrespected his girl for whatever reason..threw a drink in her face and mushed her face to the ground. My friend peeped and walked up to son and started to press him. Papi pulled out a straight edge razor (the barber jump offs) and was fronting like he was about to go to work on my sons face. In addition to not being for the play play, my mans also knew a little tae kwon doe so he unarmed papi and knocked the razor to the ground. Son had him on the couch and was giving him the ill mouth work infront of everyone. Needless to say, at the end of the scuffle, my mans got kicked out, but he left with shorty who got mushed to the ground.

Back
Top Bottom