Ever Stole A Pair Of Kicks/Clothes/Anything?

Has anyone ever stolen any appareal items, or shoes, or anything from a retail store? I Know this is probably bad, But I used to steal kicks and clothes and +#%+ like that like crazy. If any of you have, I'd like to hear some stories.

This Thread is for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY! I am not encouraging you to go out and steal things.

Has anyone ever stolen any appareal items, or shoes, or anything from a retail store? I Know this is probably bad, But I used to steal kicks and clothes and +#%+ like that like crazy. If any of you have, I'd like to hear some stories.

This Thread is for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY! I am not encouraging you to go out and steal things.

smh.gif

Stole a pair of tennis LWPs (the Agassi's one, black/copper colourway) from a major city retailers back in the day

Asked to wear them out of the store and they put my beat up sneaks in the box. When the cashiers back was turned at the till, I ran for it like a crackhead from a dimestore

Stole a pair of tennis LWPs (the Agassi's one, black/copper colourway) from a major city retailers back in the day

Asked to wear them out of the store and they put my beat up sneaks in the box. When the cashiers back was turned at the till, I ran for it like a crackhead from a dimestore

A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO I WALKED OUT WITH A DISPLAY THAT WAS IN MY SIZE SOME NIKE X-TRAINERS IN 3M...DID IT JUST FOR LAUGHS...THE FOLLOWING WEEK THEY HAD THE OTHER FOOT IN THAT SHOE SO I TOOK IT AGAIN...THE IRONIC THING IS THIS STORE SELLS ME ALOT OF STUFF ON AN EARLY RELEASE....GUESS THEY NEVER KNEW WHAT I DID...AND SPEAKING OF FACTORY STORES...POLO OUTLETS 92-94 FTW!!!

A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO I WALKED OUT WITH A DISPLAY THAT WAS IN MY SIZE SOME NIKE X-TRAINERS IN 3M...DID IT JUST FOR LAUGHS...THE FOLLOWING WEEK THEY HAD THE OTHER FOOT IN THAT SHOE SO I TOOK IT AGAIN...THE IRONIC THING IS THIS STORE SELLS ME ALOT OF STUFF ON AN EARLY RELEASE....GUESS THEY NEVER KNEW WHAT I DID...AND SPEAKING OF FACTORY STORES...POLO OUTLETS 92-94 FTW!!!

Back
Top Bottom