Every scuff has a story..

Originally Posted by Gink

^^I socked an old lady in her head twice cause she rolled over my Oreo VI's with her wheelchair.
SnackMix wrote:
When people step on my shoes and just stare at me without saying sorry it makes me want to punch them in the face.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

these replys

Once I wore my Kobe Aston Martin's. It was during the finals last year. Me and another guy were trash talking. He then proceeded on stomping on my shoe. Before I could do anything he ran but came back and stomped on them again. So I punched him on the cheek bone. He just stood there and stared at me. Thank God their were no professors there.

Once I wore my Kobe Aston Martin's. It was during the finals last year. Me and another guy were trash talking. He then proceeded on stomping on my shoe. Before I could do anything he ran but came back and stomped on them again. So I punched him on the cheek bone. He just stood there and stared at me. Thank God their were no professors there.

well in high school, a girl stuffed my mars iv's so instead of pushing her, i just smashed her mom. should have probably taken that path OP
laugh.gif

well in high school, a girl stuffed my mars iv's so instead of pushing her, i just smashed her mom. should have probably taken that path OP
laugh.gif

I scuffed my IXs from my CDP badly one night drunk, literally i was ******edly wasted and somehow walked a mile home while ruining all articles of clothing including watch. It was a hell of ajourney i still rock those IXs to partys and such and in the rain i hop in puddles

I scuffed my IXs from my CDP badly one night drunk, literally i was ******edly wasted and somehow walked a mile home while ruining all articles of clothing including watch. It was a hell of ajourney i still rock those IXs to partys and such and in the rain i hop in puddles

Originally Posted by SpaceJam23s

Everyone in here judging. Wait till you wear out a favorite pair of kicks and someone steps on your shoes. You wont be talking then. When your in the moment things change a lot. I dont know about pushing a girl myself, but i would find another girl her age to Mollywop her one good time

laugh.gif

they're shoes bro. get over it.

Originally Posted by SpaceJam23s

Everyone in here judging. Wait till you wear out a favorite pair of kicks and someone steps on your shoes. You wont be talking then. When your in the moment things change a lot. I dont know about pushing a girl myself, but i would find another girl her age to Mollywop her one good time

laugh.gif

they're shoes bro. get over it.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Originally Posted by Startin2Stack

What was the worst time you can remember when you scuffed up your shoes??
When i was in high school years ago a girl stepped on my mars 4s and i shoved her so hard she fell over.. she deserved it.

Shouldn't touch women... but over a pair of MARS IVs!????!!! ARE YOU KIDDING? Terrible mold, cracking paint, bad leather, she did you a favor son. She helped you "push" them into the trash.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

Dammm Homie, in high school you was the mannn homie!
roll.gif

Relax guys. I'll admit I exaggerated the story a bit. The girl was completely fine. Move on
indifferent.gif

Deezam OP u gave up the ghost.... You aint gots ta lie ta kicc it cuz 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

What was the worst time you can remember when you scuffed up your shoes??
When i was in high school years ago a girl stepped on my mars 4s and i shoved her so hard she fell over.. she deserved it.

Shouldn't touch women... but over a pair of MARS IVs!????!!! ARE YOU KIDDING? Terrible mold, cracking paint, bad leather, she did you a favor son. She helped you "push" them into the trash.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

Dammm Homie, in high school you was the mannn homie!
roll.gif

Relax guys. I'll admit I exaggerated the story a bit. The girl was completely fine. Move on
indifferent.gif

Deezam OP u gave up the ghost.... You aint gots ta lie ta kicc it cuz 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mza

See If I can revive the thread. Once had the on flint XIII's that came out 04', If I remember clearly it was on an Easter day and while waiting for some friends to come out a store I politely open the door for a woman. The stores door was set up high off the ground so I wound up pulling the door directly over the toe of my shoe. I had some major scuffs and was pretty upset and applied shoe polish over it but never over the top to hurt someone over a pair of shoes.
Exact same thing happened to me ten years ago while wearing my Ginger XVI. It was right before a basketball game and I played like crap cause I couldnt stop thinking about my kicks. 

Originally Posted by Mza

See If I can revive the thread. Once had the on flint XIII's that came out 04', If I remember clearly it was on an Easter day and while waiting for some friends to come out a store I politely open the door for a woman. The stores door was set up high off the ground so I wound up pulling the door directly over the toe of my shoe. I had some major scuffs and was pretty upset and applied shoe polish over it but never over the top to hurt someone over a pair of shoes.
Exact same thing happened to me ten years ago while wearing my Ginger XVI. It was right before a basketball game and I played like crap cause I couldnt stop thinking about my kicks. 

I had an old pair of reto I's on while on a date with my now wife

who spilled a cup of starbucks coffee all over my kicks...long story short

She felt really bad about it and bought me a OLNL BMP pack to replace

the kicks she ruined....so I married her...LOL.

I had an old pair of reto I's on while on a date with my now wife

who spilled a cup of starbucks coffee all over my kicks...long story short

She felt really bad about it and bought me a OLNL BMP pack to replace

the kicks she ruined....so I married her...LOL.

I wore my X's to the club one time and a marine or somebody passing by stepped all over my foot. Never really saw who did it tho cause everyone was movin too much

I wore my X's to the club one time and a marine or somebody passing by stepped all over my foot. Never really saw who did it tho cause everyone was movin too much

Back
Top Bottom