Every scuff has a story..

These posts in this thread really say a lot about the poster. That's all I'm gonna say, done with this one.

I got my VIII Blk/Grey step on with a heel a cute lady had on. I was heading home on the bus and it was crowded. The situation ended up good...

I got my VIII Blk/Grey step on with a heel a cute lady had on. I was heading home on the bus and it was crowded. The situation ended up good...

indifferent.gif

The original post sounds like bs. I honestly think this guy just made up that last part just to say it. Kids make up stuff all the time. This topic had some great potential I mean we've all had shoes scuffed at one time or another. My worst scuff was recently. I had a dog attack me and my white and red XIIIs. Dog was able to grab the toe box and tore up my leather. It was a sad day.

The original post sounds like bs. I honestly think this guy just made up that last part just to say it. Kids make up stuff all the time. This topic had some great potential I mean we've all had shoes scuffed at one time or another. My worst scuff was recently. I had a dog attack me and my white and red XIIIs. Dog was able to grab the toe box and tore up my leather. It was a sad day.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by Startin2Stack

What was the worst time you can remember when you scuffed up your shoes??
When i was in high school years ago a girl stepped on my mars 4s and i shoved her so hard she fell over.. she deserved it.
Wow thats pathetic for you to shove a girl because she stepped on your kicks by accident..
grin.gif

The sad part is  that if it were a male who stepped on them, you would have done nothing and walked away
tired.gif

hopefully he forwards you her info so you can clutch her in your arms and tell her not to worry about the big mean man while her tears stain your t-shirt.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

What was the worst time you can remember when you scuffed up your shoes??
When i was in high school years ago a girl stepped on my mars 4s and i shoved her so hard she fell over.. she deserved it.
Wow thats pathetic for you to shove a girl because she stepped on your kicks by accident..
grin.gif

The sad part is  that if it were a male who stepped on them, you would have done nothing and walked away
tired.gif

hopefully he forwards you her info so you can clutch her in your arms and tell her not to worry about the big mean man while her tears stain your t-shirt.

Maybe it was an instant reflex. Give Jason Kidd a break....Im pretty cautious about scuffs so no horror story here

Maybe it was an instant reflex. Give Jason Kidd a break....Im pretty cautious about scuffs so no horror story here

I don't think I've ever had anyone else scuff my shoes. I've scuffed plenty of my shoes on my own though, but that's usually from a lack of caring about scuffs after a while.

I don't think I've ever had anyone else scuff my shoes. I've scuffed plenty of my shoes on my own though, but that's usually from a lack of caring about scuffs after a while.

Don't make me out to be a bad man here. I was young, a little drunk and I LOVE my sneakers. You all know whats it's like getting that new pair. Let the thread live...

Don't make me out to be a bad man here. I was young, a little drunk and I LOVE my sneakers. You all know whats it's like getting that new pair. Let the thread live...

Come on y'all. This could of been your little sister, wife, mother, etc. Pushing her so hard she fell over. You guys are pathetic thinking that's this is ok in the slightest bit. Dude is a nuckle head for that move, but you know what, I dont blame him...I blame his parents for not raising him right. Maybe he had two daddy's who %!*%+!% slapped each other daily and didn't know any better so whatever. Get a grip on yourself.

Come on y'all. This could of been your little sister, wife, mother, etc. Pushing her so hard she fell over. You guys are pathetic thinking that's this is ok in the slightest bit. Dude is a nuckle head for that move, but you know what, I dont blame him...I blame his parents for not raising him right. Maybe he had two daddy's who %!*%+!% slapped each other daily and didn't know any better so whatever. Get a grip on yourself.

They were Mars IV's from 2006. It's not like you were wearing some irreplaceable relic. You, OP, fail at life.You may have been young, but it was only 5 years ago.. Clearly, if you think it's cool to share a story such as the one you did, very little has changed in those 5 years.

They were Mars IV's from 2006. It's not like you were wearing some irreplaceable relic. You, OP, fail at life.You may have been young, but it was only 5 years ago.. Clearly, if you think it's cool to share a story such as the one you did, very little has changed in those 5 years.

^ alright man I was just trying to start a thread that would share some good stories. No need to get hung up on mine, rather just share your own

^ alright man I was just trying to start a thread that would share some good stories. No need to get hung up on mine, rather just share your own

^^I socked an old lady in her head twice cause she rolled over my Oreo VI's with her wheelchair.

^^I socked an old lady in her head twice cause she rolled over my Oreo VI's with her wheelchair.

Back
Top Bottom