EVERYBODY GET UP

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Some of the resellers aren't even selling shoes anymore, they're just selling spots in line. Heard that a number of spots have been sold for 5k and up.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

Tsk.. tsk.. tsk...

This is very sad.... I think BHS security personnel are behind some of those in lines just like the PI MP trainer 1...

I heard from a fellow NTer that most of those guards flaked at the MP trainer 1 release because they weren't able to sell their spot and they didn'thave enough money to buy the shoes. IF this will be the case again, then some might get lucky to scoop a pair of those SJs. Goodluck to all the realsneakerheads who are camping out at BHS. Stay safe!

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

^online na lang pareng eugene.. its almost the same naman ang price...

Carlo,

Oo nga eh.. Kaso pang retail pa lang budget ko hehehe...

Habertday nga pala...

Are they allowed to do so? If not,maybe it's about time somebody reports it seriously to the BHS security management..

Originally Posted by revelation218

Originally Posted by azhul23

Hard to say goodbye, i wonder how many NT peeps, wont be getting their grails...???

almost all of us, have a life..5 days is to much...for a camp out, but i am checking it out on the 23rd...

Don't torture yourself pareng Azhul
roll.gif

Pareng bong,
just getting in to the mood..A lot of us is in EMO mode hehehe... pero it will be fun seeing it on the 23rd...I guess...

nauna pa yung mga mamimili kesa sa pag dating ng stocks. pano kaya kung yung 50pcs bigla nila naisip na distribute sa ibang Parkbranch, ayus!
laugh.gif

As of 12nn ....

55 ang head count daw...
sick.gif
sick.gif

Naka old love na AJ1 pa si Pogi
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...Pike nga lang yung jumpman logo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tong-its para hindi maiinip

Yan ang talagang Gangsta

Si manager may dalang pang-tanghalian sa mga bataan nya...

Chibugan na!!!!!..

Nike Staff naka AT1 x MP Filipino Inspired
pimp.gif

Sabi nga nun theme ng ABS - CBN ngayon Christmas Theme nila this year. Muling magkakakulay ang pasko ....dahil ikawbro....(salamat Santino)

Ikaw pa rin ang Star ng Pasko para sa mga Legit Sneakerhead
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Some of the resellers aren't even selling shoes anymore, they're just selling spots in line. Heard that a number of spots have been sold for 5k and up.
smh.gif

Can't blame the 'hakot' crowd. That's prolly the easiest 5k (or whatever) for them.

after seeing those pics, im just, "wow". sad to see the way the sneaker scene there being ruined by these resellers and their cohorts. when i wasstill there, the last limited release that i attended was the azg 1st games, and that was fun.

Originally Posted by bouncingboy77

after seeing those pics, im just, "wow". sad to see the way the sneaker scene there being ruined by these resellers and their cohorts. when i was still there, the last limited release that i attended was the azg 1st games, and that was fun.

tagal na nun ah! way back in 2003
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
...np glorieta pa yun. Si John Arigo pa ang guest PBA player at Nike endorser. Too bad hindi ako umabot kasi 38 pairs lang
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom