EVERYBODY GET UP

Originally Posted by AirStab77

May karapatan din naman silang magsuot ng kahit anong gusto nila. If he can afford it, why not. Extra na lang yung benefit na nakukuha nila working for Nike.

May opening ba sa Nike Phils? hehehehe
bossing ayaw mo na ba magtrabaho sa sneaker magazine
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

May karapatan din naman silang magsuot ng kahit anong gusto nila. If he can afford it, why not. Extra na lang yung benefit na nakukuha nila working for Nike.

laugh.gif
SHUT UP!

laugh.gif
SHUT UP!

laugh.gif
Finally....

Originally Posted by West2East

jeddahblaster Seriously your act is tired here and on multiply. Just stop.

I can do whatever I want in my multiply site. Now if you dont like whatever you see on my site its on you.
happy.gif

Glad we have Kingcrux31 (Jojo) here as our regional moderator
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

100% OG pinoy sneakerhead ...
nuff said

I can do whatever I want in my multiply site. Now if you dont like whatever you see on my site its on you.
happy.gif

pimp.gif
smokin.gif

nuff said

Naks...

Originally Posted by nwo0714

happy.gif

pimp.gif
smokin.gif

nuff said

Naks...
If your getting the jams tommorrow be careful na lang, kasi he has the whole barangay with him...
happy.gif

I've seen Paul wearing limited stuff. He's wearing Sj 2 months before the RD. I suppose he can afford it. I won't name names but he and Wayne wereable to help some of us here in NT. I can honestly say he was able to give me info that help me prepare for releases. But of course I got to do my homework aswell. That's regardless of my location. Merry Christmas people. Hope to see happy 'heads wearing sj or not tommorrow.

Originally Posted by revelation218

Paul is a great guy, he is a friend of mine too and I have never had any problems with him. With all the people he is trying to help though you would have to constantly follow up stuff
great indeed! keep up the good work paul!
smile.gif

I say at least 20 in line will not be buying the shoes. They're just there to sell their spots. Don't give in people and still try your luck!You'll never know. When the Lights Out was released, the last pair was sold to number 300+ even though there were only 259 pairs available that night.

^quit hatin' the guy(paul), man.he's ok by my books. if you donyt have anything nice tosay then dont say anything at all, man. you might get the guy introuble over nothing. relax, dude!

Wifey's BDay.. too bad I can't go.... its a good time for a NTPI summit and see this wild and crazy release..

Good luck guys!

Back
Top Bottom