EVERYBODY GET UP

oh s*tt!!! after this year, any word when these jointz gnna drop agen?
hahaha.. jz kidding, hopes are gone like ai trying to be the main man in philly.

no choice ang kawawang mga sneakerhead.. either pumila ng matagal sa bhs or mag-paholdap sa reseller sa ebay
grin.gif
tongue.gif

props sa mga pumila tyagain nyo na para siguradong masya ang xmas nyo!
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

just boggles me that only 50 pairs arrived here. so many pairs going around the net, even hoh has a good number.

dont wanna ruin nikeph's stellar yr so far but what gives?

^dont be surprise if half the stock will go to resellers. i even heard a reseller(dude's got about 10 people in line) is paying P5k/person for 5 days inline! ftw?!

Originally Posted by monase

just boggles me that only 50 pairs arrived here. so many pairs going around the net, even hoh has a good number.

WTH how much does he plan to sell them for? That's crazy. So he spends 13k on each pair, sells it for at least 15? Probably even 18-20. Who in the rightstate of mind would spend that much when they could just buy a pair online and have them sent over here for a much lower price? SMH

Originally Posted by miko0412

^dont be surprise if half the stock will go to resellers. i even heard a reseller(dude's got about 10 people in line) is paying P5k/person for 5 days in line! ftw?!

eek.gif
wow!!!

Originally Posted by miko0412

^dont be surprise if half the stock will go to resellers. i even heard a reseller(dude's got about 10 people in line) is paying P5k/person for 5 days in line! ftw?!

That dude didn't do his homework
roll.gif

holla at your boi if you need the SJ's.not charging an arm and a leg, i'll leave that to other sellers.you all know who you are
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kirbin

Originally Posted by monase

WTH how much does he plan to sell them for? That's crazy. So he spends 13k on each pair, sells it for at least 15? Probably even 18-20. Who in the right state of mind would spend that much when they could just buy a pair online and have them sent over here for a much lower price? SMH
Kung at least 18k yun. Nananaginip sya ng gising
smh.gif

That's terrible. Too bad bakit ganun kaliit ang allocation dito sa Pinas. Sana naging katulad ng release ng white/red XII para maraming chance magkaroon ngkanilang pairs.
tired.gif

sana kung ano daming colorway ng kobe 4 na lumabas dito ganun din sa SJ.
frown.gif
.thanks narin sa Nike P.I kahit papano may dumating dito
pimp.gif

:wow: this is too bad. waited all yr for this.

@dawann, passin on this.

aint campin out for 5 days...too much and i got work.

rather get some from hookups...

definitely a good idea so the resellers would be stuck with

their unsold pairs. who knows theyll sell it at a lower-than-

SRP!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by glitch008

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Originally Posted by jason16

Nice glass case.

Hope they'll sell it after or yun na lang pa raffle nila
laugh.gif

Nice meeting fellow nters last night.

Pareng jason, no hate but i was told that the glass box/stand is already sold to some dude... Hahaha! talk about someone splurging lots of money...
Baka si Master Jason yung nakabili.
laugh.gif

Under 7995 for that nice glass case is a good deal imo.

Con isa lang master dito. Si Master Ryan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by glitch008

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Nice glass case.

Hope they'll sell it after or yun na lang pa raffle nila
laugh.gif

Nice meeting fellow nters last night.

Pareng jason, no hate but i was told that the glass box/stand is already sold to some dude... Hahaha! talk about someone splurging lots of money...
Baka si Master Jason yung nakabili.
laugh.gif

Under 7995 for that nice glass case is a good deal imo.

Con isa lang master dito. Si Master Ryan
laugh.gif

Jason, less than half of 7995 daw nabili nung buyer... i guess thats fine... Haha! i agree Ryan the master!

That's the spirit people!! Boycott those effin resellers! They don't deserve to get our hard earned money just because we love a certain pair of shoes!

I think this is the time that NTPI brothers should help one another! SJs may not be that important to some people, but for most it's their grail, achildhood dream.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bluebattsoulja

im the last on the line.hoping i would get my size!

50! Honestly nakakaasar yung mga nakapila lalo na when you ask them kung alam ba nila kung ano pinipilahan nila. sinagot nga sakin nung isa si"jordan" daw pinipilahan niya
roll.gif

i dont think resellers are that hard-pressed for money, buti sana kung di sila makakakain kung di nila gawin yun. kung may pang puhunan sila para gawin yun, imsure most, if not all, of them are pretty well off.

good day j-heads.. I'm planning to order the jams and wanna make sure I get the perfect size for me.. Im a sz 10 for Jordan 1s, trainers, cradle rock lows,KBIVs, pretty much most Nike kicks while I'm a sz 9.5 for the '09 XIIs and SBs.. I'm sure most here have all the kicks I mentioned, hope to get 1sthand feedback on how the jams fit compared to the above mentioned kicks.. really itchin' to make my order na, just wanna be certain first with the size..thanks in advance everyone!
happy.gif

For me XI's are true to size. I'm a size 9.5 in SB's and 9.5 in XI's as well. You have to take note though that the toe area is made of patentleather. For some people, that could be a source of bother since the hard material doesn't let ones toes move around as much, thus creating a slightfeeling of being cramped. If you're the type who doesn't prefer the snug fit, then perhaps you could go for a size 10. Otherwise, true to size.
smile.gif

@Sam: thanks bro.. that's what I'm concerned about as well, the patent leather plus most feedback that XIs do have a snug fit.. Probably was justsurprised when I fit a sz 10 XII, 'twas a bit big than usual.. I have broad feet so might get sz 10 na lang, just hope it won't have too much allowancein the toe area.. appreciate the help..
happy.gif

i'm dropping by BHS tomorrow just to see the line, and perhaps grab myself some Friday's
laugh.gif

someone should make a docu about this. would be a nice article/story for TV.

hi guys, just got back home with my Gf coz' we went to BHS. its very disappointing to see that most (not all kasi may mga Nt'er/s pala dun accordingsa mga previous posts
smile.gif
) of the people lining up outside Nike Park highstreet are not shoe heads but rather "alalay" ng mga hype beasts and resellers!!!! i am not discriminating them, but it's pretty obvious thatthey are clueless of what is the exact reason why are they lining up. i even saw a guy who was already sleeping in a banig with 2 manila papers as his blanket.poor dude. im sure napagutusan lang yun.
tired.gif
sayang, nawawala na angessence ng shoe collecting just because of some people who is trying to make fast money out of hype and reselling shoes even if they would rob their possibleclients in return. shame on them. i am not bitter, but i feel sorry for those legit shoe heads that waited all year long for the sj's. SAYANG.SAYANGTALAGA.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

THANKS RED

Back
Top Bottom