everybody wanna be a body builder...but no body wanna lift this HEAVY %+% WEIGHT.

what happens when he grows older....dude will look hella weird when he stops hittin the weights...

he'll turn into a prune...

ive never understood why people say "theres no reason to look like that."  There is though, ITS THEIR JOB!
laugh.gif
they get paid to look like that, they do it for a living, thats what they aspired to be and they did it.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Why he sounds like neck muscles are squeezing the life out of his vocal chords though
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I agree there is nothing wrong with going in at the gym but thats OD

and as far as him ending your life your in the Medical filed bro 

I pretty sure you could go to work on his Artery veins 

Sons brachial artery has the girth of my penis, challenge accepted....just gotta dodge those haymakers.

You probably dont have to even get close
like throwing darts at the board in the bars

Dude uses every plate in the gym

dude cant even work out when he in the building

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

what happens when he grows older....dude will look hella weird when he stops hittin the weights...

Dorian Yates has something to say about that

Before:
Spoiler [+]
25+Dorian+Yates+picture.jpg

vs Dorian Yates at nearly 50 yrs old

Spoiler [+]
dorian-yates-approved.jpg

They just look "normal" now, instead of behemoths.

dude goes to the same la fitness I go to in Arlington, ive never seen him lift free weights its always hammer strength type machines.

I love the fact that he works out in some hammer pants and a cut-off dress shirt
laugh.gif

Dude is a monster....roids, right?

*Honest question....for those of you who use roids, what would be the difference in your physique if you didn't cycle?

Dude is a beast but it's even more amazing when you see power lifters half his size push that kind of weight.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

I'm sure if he slowly cuts down on the juice & Lifting, he shouldn't look that odd. 

Ronnie was also very strong.
As for bodybuilding, you focus more on reps as opposed to weight.
Many bodybuilders can push more weight than they do but they don't because of the chance of sacrificing reps.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
oh hell nah,  this dude in the weight room would always say @+!% like this.  now i know where he got it from.

right before he'd pick up the weight: "YEAH BUDDY, LIGHTWEIGHT" but it was cool for him to do it cuz he was the biggest dude in there, pause.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

i have a strong feeling im gonna get kicked out of the bars tonite yelling his ad libs
laugh.gif
I'm going to my first bar tonight since I turned 21 a couple days...I have a feeling im gonna do this now
roll.gif

Just imagine how gross he's going to look when he gets older. Saggy as %##%.

Back
Top Bottom