EVERYONE HAS ALWAYS WONDERED BUT NEVER DID IT..WELL NOW IS TIME

i got my dad a pair of stealth 8's and he beat them down..he wears them to work and all and he told me the straps bothered him so he cut them off...everyone always says how the 8's would look like with no straps but i dont think anyone has actually done it..here u go with pics of course

His shoes, he can do what ever he wants. The straps are what make the VIII for me though.

lol they actually don't look as bad as I thought it would.......But I really wouldn't recommend this type of activity LMAO!

thanks for the pics.... i like them better with the straps though
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ucasta

His shoes, he can do what ever he wants. The straps are what make the VIII for me though.
i know im not mad about it im just sharing pics with the rest since a lot of people ask how they would look like... imo they dont look half badbut i wouldnt wear them like that

wow. they don't look that bad to me. the VIII is such a bulky shoe, and removing the straps doesn't really change that...
he did work those pretty bad. I love seeing busted out Js worn by non-collectors. it seems like we forget that the original intent of these things was to servea purpose other than keeping on a shelf to bring out once in a while and clamor at how "icey" they are. I'm just curious how he got thatwhite/orange to go with his workwear!

hmm interesting. wouldn't do that to mine but hey they're his. thanks for the pics though.

I remember about a little while back a member of our NT family actually had his straps professionally cut of, on a DS pair of VIII's. They dont look bad atall in my view. The kind of have a jordan VII feel to them, but thats just me.

like ucasta said, the straps make them kicks, they dont look bad though, personally i would never do that. buy hey if they beats like that why not

Back
Top Bottom