EVO 2014 - Who's hyped?

in a EVO thread on NT where there's only about 5 consistent people in here we still call out ksteezy
laugh.gif

amd if your serious about that borrowimg injustice, pm nawghtyhare?

Thanks for breaking that down. I was wondering why brawl wasn't popular in the scene like Smash is.

Can't believe how many people are watching. Chris G out.

i'm sayin, 50 percent 6-8 hit combos?!  
mean.gif
 i was booing along with the crowd when dude was sittin back throwin out lasers

Haunts & Sp00ky's commentary is very underrated.

I just hate how Chen is always looking for approval from the person he's commentating with, it looks weak :x

KI looks really good. Very excited for the next gen fighting games on the new consoles.

Last edited:
:rolleyes combo breaker, combo breaker, shadow counter, counter breakeeer. too much for me lol

if double helix tones down the particle effects and fix that broken *** combo breaker system (seriously, a 'counter' breaker to counter the combo breaker is combo breakable?!) i would consider buying

oh something else i just thought of, if they're gonna make hits count for 1-2 percent damage each and have such big life bars, there's no need to have two separate matches - just have it be whoever gets the green and the red bar down like in the old game.  EDIT: looks like it does do that and i wasn't paying attention.

Last edited:
reason I never got into Marvel was the flashiness and immediatley hated the particle effects at the first sighting of KI. but my love for American lazy fighters might have be buy this anyway

Back
Top Bottom