EWD HAS BASKETBALL HANDLES. UPDATE!!! VID OF ME FIGHTING AN NT'er ON COURT

roll.gif
 yall wrong

Last edited:
OP did you add the "hahahaha" In the title to subconsciously make yourself feel less lame?

That was basic af. My handle trash and I can do everything you just did seamlessly.
No hate, i was just expecting more. Something like this:

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]I wake up early in the morning to start my day and decided to check this forum to see all the positive responses for my absolutely awesome handles and all I get is negativity...smh. I'm reporting all in here who said something bad about me as cyber-bullying.[/COLOR]

Reading through this thread was an awesome start to my Monday morning

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[COLOR=#red]I wake up early in the morning to start my day and decided to check this forum to see all the positive responses for my absolutely awesome handles and all I get is negativity...smh. I'm reporting all in here who said something bad about me as cyber-bullying.[/COLOR]

Its not even like that dog.
You seem really intellectual, cool, athletic, ambitious, going places in life, respectful, strong when needed, expressive and self confident.
Im pretty sure you can deal with adversity in any way.

Maybe you over estimated our ability at estimating your abilities or maybe you did not convey your skills well enough who knows.

Nate robinson got rejected by several teams when he started too.

Youre still cool in my book for the record.

You seem really intellectual, cool, athletic, ambitious, going places in life, respectful, strong when needed, expressive and self confident.

Maybe you over estimated our ability at estimating your abilities or maybe you did not convey your skills well enough who knows.

Michael Jordan didn't make his high school basketball team.

You're on the road to success OP :smokin

Son, handle these reps.

That was basic af. My handle trash and I can do everything you just did seamlessly.
No hate, i was just expecting more. Something like this:

[COLOR=#red]You too small homie. I'll destroy you and make you question your existence on the basketball court.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom