EWD HAS BASKETBALL HANDLES. UPDATE!!! VID OF ME FIGHTING AN NT'er ON COURT

It still amazes me that he takes the time out to make all of his posts in red font for the attention of men on the Internet.

He's probably used to so much complex coding and geological applications with his 600k/year job that simply requires a master's degree and a non-science background.

Yea, that didn't go together, but I got my point across.
Which is, dude is Winning. :smokin

Dog, you still salty about what happened in the grad school thread, huh? :lol:

Handles are better than mine. But how's that first step? Coordination probly worse than ostertag..

Community college?

He turned down Columbia and now makes 700k/year as a "geoscientist". Get this, with no "science" background.

Who you know just did dis? The disrespect, b. :smh:
He's winning. He's gonna post pay stubs to prove you wrong. /thread

roll.gif
I remember that video 

Since I couldnt get my dunk video wasnt even trolling when I asked. Could you asked someone in the gym for a video like this
nerd.gif
 maybe dude in the back with the girls jv shot word to Rusty.

[COLOR=#red]Preciate the support people. This bright red font still has the ability to pull people to a thread even after being away for awhile. [/COLOR]

bruh you need to stop trolling and stick to writing out erotic fantasies of you and the daughter of the prince of abu dabi

my i lowkey miss the way your words would make my D fluctuate

:lol: Yeah that whole text a broad a novel on his abilities spiel was done under his alias account. Too damn funny. On subject, mediocre handles at best, but OP's threads are always appreciated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom