EWD's Tech Start-Up Company Vol...Iono

Bruh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: Only thing that kept me from havin a heart attack was no mention of the fluid hips when Hitler was spazin, would've put me into cardiac arrest. Best of NT this year, u can't tell me otherwise

Oh snap
laugh.gif

:lol: I feel like we should donate for the efforts in this thread.

I love those Hitler vids, as soon as I saw it I knew it was a wrap.

[COLOR=#red]Well gatdam!! I'll take this roasting like a man. But dang I ain't eem got no skin anymore. Got a @$%€ looking like a black Fire Marshal Bill.

But the businessman man in me is thinking about paying for the amazing audio/visual skills of OG and Lobo. I can win with them.[/COLOR]

Well gatdam!! I'll take this roasting like a man. But dang I ain't eem got no skin anymore. Got a @$%€ looking like a black Fire Marshal Bill.

But the businessman man in me is thinking about paying for the amazing audio/visual skills of OG and Lobo. I can win with them.
But what does your company do is all we wanna know.

And what was the purpose of the Durango?

And why is it blurred out on the side?

Well gatdam!! I'll take this roasting like a man. But dang I ain't eem got no skin anymore. Got a @$%€ looking like a black Fire Marshal Bill.

But the businessman man in me is thinking about paying for the amazing audio/visual skills of OG and Lobo. I can win with them.
I hope you don't think you're going to get VC funding just because you're an "Aggie" like you mention like Texas A&M is Stanford or something 
laugh.gif

I was thinking the same thing... If you're trying to brag about your "startup" why did you black out the side of the car which I assume is a logo?

Last edited:
I hope you don't think you're going to get VC funding just because you're an "Aggie" like you mention like Texas A&M is Stanford or something :lol:

[COLOR=#red]I use VC as a broad term my dude. TX has an amazing number of Angel Investors, and some are more partial to people who went to a major school in TX. Texas is a different place bro. It's like its own country. Trust and believe it's almost better to be an Aggie or even a Longhorn here in Texas than it would be of you were in Texas and from Haah-vud, or even a Stanford.[/COLOR]

I was thinking the same thing... If you're trying to brag about your "startup" why did you black out the side of the car which I assume is a logo?

[COLOR=#red]Cause there is info on there in which an unscrupulous NT'er could troll my startup. I'm dumb, but I ain't stupid :lol:[/COLOR]

WHAT DOES YOUR COMPANY DO COT DAMN IT!?!?

He may not know yet bro :lol:. He may still be working on that and doesn't want to get trolled any further.

But I hope he isn't one of those shortcut type cats who always has some new thing he is trying. Word to multi-level marketing :x

Back
Top Bottom