EWD's Tech Start-Up Company Vol...Iono

and i thought this thread was serious by the title.

way to make nt end summer with a hit :pimp:

I use VC as a broad term my dude. TX has an amazing number of Angel Investors, and some are more partial to people who went to a major school in TX. Texas is a different place bro. It's like its own country. Trust and believe it's almost better to be an Aggie or even a Longhorn here in Texas than it would be of you were in Texas and from Haah-vud, or even a Stanford.
A&M though?  come on Rice is the highest ranked school in TX and SMU probably has the kids from the wealthiest families to network with but I doubt A&M is 1 of those schools that'll get you funding like that whether from Angels or VCs

I use VC as a broad term my dude. TX has an amazing number of Angel Investors, and some are more partial to people who went to a major school in TX. Texas is a different place bro. It's like its own country. Trust and believe it's almost better to be an Aggie or even a Longhorn here in Texas than it would be of you were in Texas and from Haah-vud, or even a Stanford.

A&M though?  come on Rice is the highest ranked school in TX and SMU probably has the kids from the wealthiest families to network with but I doubt A&M is 1 of those schools that'll get you funding like that whether from Angels or VCs

You need to quit bro

It's going from poking fun to low-key hating. I didn't go to a&m and even i know that they have a strong alumni connection.

I despise A&M but they take care of their own. Its actually kinda weird to me. Aggie owned and operated means a lot to people.

My brother graduated from SMU, it might be because he's black but they show no love.

Outside of Austin, none of Texas is worth living in so I'm glad I don't live there.  And the "googling" is just facts that A&M is not a school where you can confidently say you can raise funding just based off saying "I'm an Aggie"

Outside of Austin, none of Texas is worth living in so I'm glad I don't live there.  And the "googling" is just facts that A&M is not a school where you can confidently say you can raise funding just based off saying "I'm an Aggie"

THAT is very inaccurate.

indifferent.gif

157840-Kobe-Bryant-10-L-gif-Imgur-Tum-Jolj.gif

In for the backlash. The way the gifs have been in this thread, I don't expect any let up

I despise A&M but they take care of their own. Its actually kinda weird to me. Aggie owned and operated means a lot to people.

My brother graduated from SMU, it might be because he's black but they show no love.

It seems like any major college has this perk, though. But maybe it is a bit more in Texas

Back
Top Bottom