Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

I wish the bloods crips and Mexican gangs would stop fighting eachother and help dorner out

Didn't the cops shoot innocent people while looking for him? What's the difference? Cops shoot and kill innocent people ALL THE TIME..... Remember SEAN BELL?
Sean Bell tried to run cops over with his car. But let's not let facts stand in the way of your argument.

Anyway can't wait till this scum gets killed. Hopefully the cops go after his family too. Because that's fair.

Didn't the cops shoot innocent people while looking for him? What's the difference? Cops shoot and kill innocent people ALL THE TIME..... Remember SEAN BELL?
Sean Bell tried to run cops over with his car. But let's not let facts stand in the way of your argument.

Anyway can't wait till this scum gets killed. Hopefully the cops go after his family too. Because that's fair.
I can keep going .......what about Oscar grant?

I can keep going .......what about Oscar grant?

Don't forget Kelly Thomas

Pretty sure Sean bell tried to run them over because they didn't announce themselves as police. If someone ran up on me without announcing I would get scared and do the same thing. I've had homeless people try to get on my car and the person I was with drove off fast as ****.

they ran on sean bell the cops where drunk... they claim to shoot him because he was afro american..

Last edited:
Man I hope they have a ton of cameras on the ground too. . It would be epic if the dude gets gunned own on live TV!

So did you all actually see him or the body?

They could just bring someone down just to save some face.

Last edited:
Imagine it was the family's of some of the NTers rooting him on that he had tied up right now? I'm sure they'd be begging the same cops to help them out.

Back
Top Bottom