Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

Waco was on a whole different level
Yes Capt. Obvious, it was.  
laugh.gif

But the similarities remain.  

Drone strike later tonight.  They'll say he blew himself up.  
I thought they were just LAPD surveillance drones, not the kind the US uses to kill little Paki kids.

Anyways, how many people are now dead because the LAPD refused to investigate assaults on homeless people? Dude's demands
weren't like give me 50 million dollars or something extremely crazy. :smh:
It sucks that dude had to use killing innocents to get some attention to his story, so I'm on team truth...which will probably never see the light of day

This is all hearsay, but according to a friend that works with LAPD... Dorner was shot down by a San Bernardino sniper? Again, not sure but if it is... RIP.

This guy is making a mockery of the Cops. I wonder why are they so quick to kill this guy. Yes he has murdered innocent people but so have almost all the guys on death row and they are still alive and went to trial. **** Holmes murdered a theatre of people and still was taken into custody. But I guess cops and there families are not on the same level as us normal citizens.
mean.gif
CNN calls Dorner an animal. The Newton, CT Killer was called "mentally ill," but the black war veteran is an "animal." #math

This guy is making a mockery of the Cops. I wonder why are they so quick to kill this guy. Yes he has murdered innocent people but so have almost all the guys on death row and they are still alive and went to trial. **** Holmes murdered a theatre of people and still was taken into custody. But I guess cops and there families are not on the same level as us normal citizens. :smh:

CNN calls Dorner an animal. The Newton, CT Killer was called "mentally ill," but the black war veteran is an "animal." #math

da sad truth :smh:

Back
Top Bottom