Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

It's not just the LAPD... you got all the Federal Law Enforcement agencies including the Dept of Correction 'bounty hunters' on his trail. Dude is getting his 5 min of fame and will be killed/executed shortly.. all because of what? He got fired from the LAPD and his career ruined?
eyes.gif
Not because he was fired, but for the wrong that the LAPD was doing, the cover up for the other officers that were doing wrong and hanging him out to dry from trying to do the RIGHT DAMN THING !

Not because he was fired, but for the wrong that the LAPD was doing, the cover up for the other officers that were doing wrong and hanging him out to dry from trying to do the RIGHT DAMN THING !

Clearly killing people is the only answer.

Dorner also threatened to use his Navy training against additional police officers who he said were involved in a continuing culture of racism and misconduct in the department.

If he's really going around slaying racist pigs I'm truly not even mad.   
grin.gif

It's the principle. You don't care because it's not you. If you're career was ruined and you did nothing, but uphold the oath you took to be just, you'd be pissed too. Maybe not kill folk pissed, but pissed nonetheless. Like he said, it truly is a necessary evil.

You're assuming that everything he WROTE was 100% factual though.

Think of the time when you were the maddest you have ever been. Now think about how long that lasted and if it lasted more than an hour, or even a minute, would the incident have driven you to kill innocent people.

The most likely answer is you were fumed for a few minutes to a few hours, but never ever contemplated taking away the life of someone not directly involved. Or you may have calmed down and would then find it absurd to unleash any sort of bodily harm on anyone involved period.

To say he's intelligent is one thing. To believe that he isn't even in the slightest bit, sadisdic, is irrational. I find it hard to believe that a "normal" human being, who holds a grudge with a former employer or employee's, no matter how crooked they may be, would pounce at the chance to kill the innocent and continue to put together this game plan, if you will, that could see him killing more people who are innoncent.

That's nuts. If he has this intelligent blueprint of how to go about this and if it's so well thought out, then you'd think he would've left the innocent alive and only targeted the dirty people who are directly involved. Makes no sense.

I feel like you guys are just feeding to into the belief of his intelligence because you too, want to see the crooked go down, and are aware that if anyone can defeat them, ihaveuld have to be someone of this guys ilk to do so.
da problem is a cat like that probably prided himself on being a LAPD and represent that badge, when they took that away they took away everything he ever stood for

because it was a lie...that would drive someone crazy.

no sort of peaceful protest will end the griminess of the LAPD.
hell...this probably won't even end it.

exactly. there was no way to clearing his name. this probably wont clear his name either but atleast he got to tell his side of the story to the world. to the people who do not think that this kind of stuff still happens

Apparently the found his truck burned up in Big Bear. it seems he might be taking this war to the forest...

It's the principle. You don't care because it's not you. If you're career was ruined and you did nothing, but uphold the oath you took to be just, you'd be pissed too. Maybe not kill folk pissed, but pissed nonetheless. Like he said, it truly is a necessary evil.

You're assuming that everything he WROTE was 100% factual though.

Maybe not 100% true, but the fact that the FBI and state police are out there looking for him, the people named in his manifesto are under police protection, and the police is shooting on sight lets me think that there's a strong element of truth in his letter.

Apparently the found his truck burned up in Big Bear. it seems he might be taking this war to the forest...

Which may actually be to his advantage considering his military skills. He probably has the whole forest rigged. Dude has definitely been planning this for a while.

How long do you guys think it'll be before he is found/killed? I bet he isn't anywhere near Big Bear.

The problem I have with police is they think they are above the law not all but some. They are suppose to help uphold the law not be above it and act like the judge, jury, and executioner

So you condone killing cops?

Yes I do condone killing racist cops. Let them burn in hell, let their families suffer they way've they've made countless other families suffer.

Anothet fake tough guy along with RELLI. If you havent killed, raped, kidnapped or extorted someone and you haven't moved major weight then your cartel reasoning is stupid. Thats what they do. They raped six Spanish tourists just to do it. Are you affiliated La eMe or any of the cartels? If no, shut up with the street talk.

He could have gone about with his plan without taking innocent lives. He's insane and you guys are eating it up like he's a revolutionary.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom