Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

Those police who shot at innocent people should be fired immediately and have charges pressed against them.

Crazy story.

Dorner might have some legit gripes with the LAPD, but that's no excuse for killing innocent people.

Gotta read his manifest.

One thing interesting about this story is how cops shot at innocent people on some "shoot first, ask questions later" steez.
mean.gif

How does that happen?

Shouldn't they have made an effort to identify the occupants in the car before opening fire? They're lucky those shooting victims are still alive.

Seems like they want him dead, and capturing him alive is not an option.

Don't see anyway this doesn't end in Dorner's death.

The fact they are going after random black men is adding fuel to the fire.
This is a everyday occurrence they stopped me, because someone committed an armed robbery then called in the description of the perp.  This has just illuminated the real issue, but no one will pay attention.  Meanwhile they want answers about Benghazi, but American citizens of color can't walk the streets of America minding there own damn business without being persecuted by law enforcement for nothing more then being of color yet no one cares about that.

I read his manifesto and I understand where he is coming from with his issues towards the LAPD but there is no direct correlation between the guilt of those involved and their families,
There is no justice in him murdering dude's daughter and her fiance who isn't even related to his target, that puts him in the same boat as what he is supposedly going against.
I could understand going directly at those who put him in this position and are just genuinely bad people but he doesn't even know the families of these people.
What's even more troubling is some of you in here cosigning him killing these innocent people just because they are related to guilty ones.
How can you possibly reason with that? The fiance has a family as well who is totally unconnected to any of these and now they have to bury him.
I understand that he tried his best to do things the right way, they destroyed his life and it has driven him mad but take it directly to them not those around them.
****** talking about "Cartel protocol" the ****? As if they should ever be brought up in a conversation about justice.

I'm saying he killed a cop, the daughter, and her fiance. Mind you he's only what 4 days into this. His list, pretty much everybody on the LAPD staff that played a role in screwing him over plus their family members. How you gonna compare this guy to John and Malvo when he just started? How do you know how long this will last? Seems like they're having trouble capturing this dumb dude.

Started? :lol: This guy's entire plan is DONE! He is running scared. He's in the woods somewhere in Big Bear and he isn't going to last too long out there especially when the temp dips below 20 degrees tonight and the rain coming.

So did Ted Bundy.
indeed.  some of y'all nters need to realize this isnt a ******g movie, this real life and real people are dying because of a crazy person and ****** in here high fivin this guy because he wrote a ******g manifesto?!  same breath talmbout how some at the lapd did him dirty he's sayin he's gonna miss shark week.  that sound stable to you?!  jesus.  get a grip, dudes a loose cannon with police and military training.  he's not a hero, he's not a visionary, he's a guy who got banged for standing up and doing what he thought was right.  guess what?  happens errrrrrrrrrrrday all around the world, the difference is those people do what they gotta do, pick themselves up and keep it movin.  they dont ace peoples' daughters and innocent friends and family all in the name of 'justice,'.  just like in that gerard butler movie, dude had all the motive in the world but in the end he was willing to throw his and everyone else's life away because the justice system isn't perfect and his family's killer rolled.  he shoulda done the deed on the killer and called it a day.

Started?
laugh.gif
This guy's entire plan is DONE! He is running scared. He's in the woods somewhere in Big Bear and he isn't going to last too long out there especially when the temp dips below 20 degrees tonight and the rain coming.
Military trained and highly skilled my man, you act like he's some novice that doesn't pose a threat  

The LAPD is a notoriously corrupt and racist organization.  His allegations aren't surprising and I tend to believe that he has legit gripes with the system.

When people feel they have no way out, they resort to extreme measures. I blame the guy but I also blame the people who pinned him into a corner. They are just responsible as he is.

This guy thinks he's Jason Bourne but what has he really done? Killed two unarmed innocent people and shot up a police car killing a cop! WOW! :rolleyes You would think someone with his credentials (supposedly) would come up with a better plan to kill! Hell the shooters at Sandy Hook/Colorado are more diabolical killers than this guy.

Do you really think he's done? Seriously? It took them 23 days to find the DC sniper, some average people. This guy is highly trained and intelligent.

LAPD scared out of there minds. No cops on motorcycles and squad cars rolling in twos.

this mf'er has become a super villian. :smh:
need to take his psycotic *** down immedialty.

RIP dudes with black trucks & big bald black dudes :x

Back
Top Bottom