[Exclusive VIDEO] Prodigy said Joe Budden is the worst rapper on the planet! & More

eyes.gif

I can never wish a sentence on another man, but I've been losing respect for this man on an every time I see him basis.

Talking about "Nobody's buyin it"...smh...who really wants more music from this guy. Cassidy , Cam'Ron , Joe Budden , Max B , Saigon anddamn near everybody he mentioned is hotter than him.

I'm not gonna get salty like him...but I really think he's losing his mind

I respect the comments on Fat Joe....everybody else....is better an him currently.

Old P was top 5 dead or alive.

New P should go to jail and never come out.

he's lyin if he says he don;'t listen to no one....max b is still relatively new...da diplomats u know he listens to em..hell he was on cam'ssecond album
laugh.gif

and for him to talk about hell rell....mean's hell rell doin something right.

"go sell some drugs"
laugh.gif

P is just mad. lol

i got mad love for P...(nh)...but you can tell he dont really listen to Budden...he's like %!$ is a mood muzik?

Budden is very similar to Prodigy in the sense that they both can have insecure, introspective lyrics and talk about struggles..

dude is bugging

i've come to da conclusion that NYC rappers will never be as cool with eachother as da southerners.......cats just got too many egos.

lol, dude poppin off cuz he know aint nobody gon be able to reach him for a min...

the way he even said it made you know he was hatin...

"I mean, that N' got a thousand bars..."

you can tell dude only tight cuz the name of his series sound like the name of his album...thats how N's get when they been blunted for 25+ years...

havent cared for P since quiet storm.

he isnt in a position to speak ona most peoples talent,,, let alone joe budden.
P hasnt given me anything that raised an eyebrow in years,, stop it.

if we had mobb deep acapellas there would be no reason for new albums.

they say the same thing, just change production.

Originally Posted by PastorTroyNY

havent cared for P since quiet storm.

he isnt in a position to speak ona most peoples talent,,, let alone joe budden.
P hasnt given me anything that raised an eyebrow in years,, stop it.

return of da mac still gets play..so u might be talkin too far..and son..HNIC part 1 was flames...part 2 is shapin up to be hot too...

im still a lil ticked there's no comradary in NYC...homie don't even remember da i shot ya remix when him and fat joe were there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

i've come to da conclusion that NYC rappers will never be as cool with eachother as da southerners.......cats just got too many egos.

u right they all in competition to bring NY back but at the same time they in comp with each other

I didn't listen but he really spoke on Joe.

Like our rappers stupid or what?

Seriously why even bring up his name after you've seen what he's done Game and Ran

Prodigy is pretty pathetic as I see it. Todays Prodigy can't hold a bar against Budden. Dude would eat him alive.

ehh yall forgot he has "50 cent" tatted on him... all the people he just named 50 doesnt like...
indifferent.gif
take ya %!$ to jail... p talkin like he put upnumbers and !!%*...

y he talk like he a water head?

i mean im pretty sure all the people he named got more fans than mobb deep... this dude is a straight hater... talkin bout its murda muzik... aint nobodybumpin mobb deep or gunit... the dudes bumpin them is corny from anywhere...

Odds on Joey dropping the response by the end of the day?
laugh.gif
Joe isprobably in the studio right now goin hard (nh)

Back
Top Bottom