[Exclusive VIDEO] Prodigy said Joe Budden is the worst rapper on the planet! & More

lol he prolly was...dude interviewin STILL had to ask for examples... lol

wow what a corny %#$ N'...hes just one of the dudes you cant take serious cause all they do is pop shhh....you ain't speaking your mind when you canname a whole bunch of dudes that you don't listen to....but when they ask you who you DO listen to....you say 'mobb deep and g-unit' +%++!please.......I'm a P and Mobb Deep fan....but by the time Prodigy gets out theres a pretty damn good chance he'll be even more irrelevant

This $@@@# said:

"Blah, Blah, Blah Keep it real...PEEP THA BLOG!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"I 'ont listen to you, ya @*#% is corny"
roll.gif
roll.gif

To me, he sounded like he was mad that no one really messes with him anymore. He's mad at the new generation because he's not eating like he used to.

Seems like what P was doin was putting himself up and others down. He didn't give no one credit but pun Rip.

Joe appeal to a different type of audience so if you not that type people well fall asleep listening to buddens
but its still THAT ON TOP MUZIK!!!! YOU IN THAT MOOD YET!!

I agree with P on tis real talk...

everybody he names is whack

JOE BUDDENS
CASSIDY
ETC.

Joe Buddens esp. he is soooo corny to me.

"Go paint a studio, or sumthing"

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

To me, he sounded like he was mad that no one really messes with him anymore. He's mad at the new generation because he's not eating like he used to.

mobb deep eats very well.....with a catalog like theirs they can be on da road forever...

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

mobb deep eats very well.....with a catalog like theirs they can be on da road forever...

Okay, you're right on that. But maybe it's because he's not in the spotlight anymore. I don't know for sure, he just sounded jealous to me.
ohwell.gif

I mean i kindoff feel whats he's saying but.. cassidy been spitting mad real +@% for like the last year on some religion and all this stuff not im a hustlaevery single verse as before. Budden is kindoff like yo son? i respect the bars but wasup with hit records? buddens can outflow anybody and still be hot but hedoesnt make HIT records. and no pump it out was not a hit. the above-average mixtape rapper has a hotter song on his mixtape then that..and guess what im abuddens fan lol.. max b is kindoff like ? yo son stay off that dip its gettin to u. fat joe is gettin mad bread but i understand what he was saying u dont belike damnnn joe thats hot i gotta goto the studio and make something hotter then u. but again mobb deeps last 2 albums been trash. Get twisted was hot but thatwas years ago on jive right? plus P has takin way tooo many L's the last 5 years to be talkin wreckless.. he reppin gunit but 50 carried him soo hard in02/03 a couple times..

Trying to boost album sales before he goes in......Sorry P
smh.gif

Yep......... He's on that 50 marketing strategy. Controversy gets the kids talking about you.
On another note, I think Joe was born 8-10 years to late. He would have had room to breath if he dropped an album in the early-mid 90's. This rap I SH isjust too image, promotion driven nowadays for a dude who wants to buck the system and create a new lane.
Most hip hop fans don't want you to go outside the box now. They want to see how much you can dominate inside the box. Flip the same I SH & make itnew. Sheer will & determination gets more respect than creativity (word to fif).

ive always liked his music even when he lost a step with his rhymes... but he just sounds like a moron in this interview.

LOL this dude is MAD real talk. i mean c'mon he angry cuz he bout to get locked up? what was the point of this though? funny.

edit: lmao. HAHAHAH yo he sh$% on Joe Budden for real thats crazy. aww man

too keep it alllll da way 100....he's right about joe budden...not that he's garbage, cuz he's not...but no one pumps him in da hood....

Back
Top Bottom