[Exclusive VIDEO] Prodigy said Joe Budden is the worst rapper on the planet! & More

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

too keep it alllll da way 100....he's right about joe budden...not that he's garbage, cuz he's not...but no one pumps him in da hood....

WORD!

We dont listen to that junk.

[ Turns up his Soulja Boy cd ]

grin.gif

End yourself.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

too keep it alllll da way 100....he's right about joe budden...not that he's garbage, cuz he's not...but no one pumps him in da hood....

WORD!

grin.gif

End yourself.

laugh.gif

look you definitely ain't gotta prove to me budden is hot....i'm just tired of tellin people he's one of da best in da east and then get thatfollowed wit a
indifferent.gif
" that pump it up ninja?"
and barack0drama, of course its a bad thing its not gettin played....remember in this fake %%@ music business, perception is reality to dayoungins....you're basically hot if people are talkin bout you..and if your record is in da clubs and on da radio...or at least on aDVD/youtube/worldstarhiphop/onsmash,etc... wit 2-3 chains wit guns talkin bout "i getz bizzzzy"

joe budden don't help himself when he's super selective when he drops material...u gotta flood da market us so u can stay relevant.

WORD!

grin.gif

End yourself.
ChampionHood AKA THE
a4316f1c04d38fcde3b7cb1cf46ee325115eccd6.gif

Originally Posted by KING G703

WORD!

grin.gif

End yourself.
ChampionHood AKA THE
a4316f1c04d38fcde3b7cb1cf46ee325115eccd6.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

KING G703

2j51cea.jpg

I think that the "hood" not playin' him is more of negative reflection on the hood itself...And not Joe Budden.

Their unwillingness to listen to anything other than gun-bustin', crack-sellin' material just says how much they don't think outside of their box.
i co-sign that...but at da end of da day, in da business of music..if you're only appeal to people that ain't gonna support anywayz cuzthey bootleggin you instead of a payin customer..then at what point do you u fine tune your approach?

lil wayne for example was garbo..but he flooooooded da scene and you see da dividends it payed for him...these days its all about what have you done to melately...

Ummm......... OK. But speaking as a grown man, who gives a I SH. Broke dudes, teenagers & single moms can't & won't dictatewhat's good hip hop to me.
No disrespect to those in the struggle, but at some point you got to let that mentality go. All I've wanted out of an artist is a fresh perspective &good music. I'll leave the determination of the "coolness" of a particular artists fan base to those lame hip hop blog sites. In 2008,socioeconomic status means little as far as one's fan base is concerned. As a matter of fact, "nerd rap" has been winning as far as quality musicis concerned in the new millennium. And I'm not really a fan of "underground" hip hop.

KING G703

2j51cea.jpg

I think that the "hood" not playin' him is more of negative reflection on the hood itself...And not Joe Budden.

Their unwillingness to listen to anything other than gun-bustin', crack-sellin' material just says how much they don't think outside of their box.
i co-sign that...but at da end of da day, in da business of music..if you're only appeal to people that ain't gonna support anywayz cuz they bootleggin you instead of a payin customer..then at what point do you u fine tune your approach?

lil wayne for example was garbo..but he flooooooded da scene and you see da dividends it payed for him...these days its all about what have you done to me lately...

YEA U SHOLUD OF TOLD ABH THAT U
ad326731f307fd1e8b6c8be2e334c1917f67b8ba.pjpg

KING G703

2j51cea.jpg

i co-sign that...but at da end of da day, in da business of music..if you're only appeal to people that ain't gonna support anywayz cuz they bootleggin you instead of a payin customer..then at what point do you u fine tune your approach?

lil wayne for example was garbo..but he flooooooded da scene and you see da dividends it payed for him...these days its all about what have you done to me lately...

and exactly whats your job, oh i know! you be washing his drawers...ol' cheerleadin ninja
grin.gif
laugh.gif

But speaking as a grown man, who gives a I SH. Broke dudes, teenagers & single moms can't & won't dictate what's good hip hop to me.
unfortuantely they outnumber us.....i remember kanye said something about that with da radio....R&R...something about da only people that callda radio for requests are women and children...

and exactly whats your job, oh i know! you be washing his drawers...ol' cheerleadin ninja
yea.......that would of happened if u would of came out the house at 3:00

KING G703

2j51cea.jpg

grin.gif
laugh.gif

But speaking as a grown man, who gives a I SH. Broke dudes, teenagers & single moms can't & won't dictate what's good hip hop to me.
unfortuantely they outnumber us.....i remember kanye said something about that with da radio....R&R...something about da only people that call da radio for requests are women and children...

u act like they love mobb deep... joe got more fans in the hood off 6 minutes of death that mobb got off their entire career... and who cares about HITrecords? mobb deep dont make those either...
laugh.gif

point blank if u haveto sit there and say im not a hater im not hating when nobody even mentioned it i think ur hating...

u act like they love mobb deep... joe got more fans in the hood off 6 minutes of death that mobb got off their entire career...

umm....naw
laugh.gif

and i love joe budden..but da infamous >> joe budden, ranson, hitch, redman, and anybody else you can get out of jersey these days.....

and anybody else you can get out of jersey these days.....
See........ Why you have to go that route??? P straight fronts like he's not from Long Island. He's a Nassua County dude all day. Nothingwrong with that, but come on killer, keep it official.

Here's the bottom line with Prodigy: he sucks now. There are no two ways about it. Dude fell the %$%# off, and he isn't coming back and he knows it. So instead of letting his skill speak for itself, he feels the need to flap his gums about other people.

Let me ask you this--if Prodigy was a new artist, would people be praising him like they do now? Would people be checking for him? My answer is a resoundingHELL NO. Listen, I've been a Mobb Deep fan from day one....the "Juvenile Hell" days. I always check for their albums just out of loyalty tothese dudes, and with hopes that I'm gonna hear some *@%$ that brings them back to their glory from the 90's. But the truth is that many people arelike me and give Prodigy a pass based on his past endeavors. And that's cool to a point--I mean, dude was part of timeless, classic material. And thatwill never be taken away from him.

But he sucks now. Anyone who says different can't let go of the past or is just a plain ol' d-rider. And I'm tired of everyone saying that ROTMwas a dope album. ALC made that *@%$ ill, and that's about it. Prodigy didn't bring much to the table lyrically. The chemistry between the two wasnice, but P basically fumbled his way through the entire album, which sadly is the norm for him now. Was it better than a lot of the stuff that came out lastyear? Sure. But is that really saying much?

P sayin' the hood don't play Budden (which is a generalization) is not even a real diss to me.

EXACTLY, been sayin this for a minute. Im tired of N's using that "aint nobody F'in with that N' in the hood" like it mean something in2008, seriously. Back in the day, saying that was an indication of who was nice, who reppin the hardest, who making the 'realest' rap music, as opposedto what is poppin in the mainstream.... But nowdays the hood is bumpin *#@@ like Rocko, so that statement is nullinvoid.

And its not even really the hood wanting to listen to gunplay/crack rap, its really one of the two things - the N's that just want to hear dumbed-downmusic in general, or N's who on some straight d-riding *#@@ only listening either to who what everybody messin wit or listening who they are told to listento. Not too many dudes nowdays have an open ear to whoever cuz they nice, regardless of whether they 'hot' or not...

and for the record, on some real talk, in 2008 Prodigy's music is just as (and more than likely less) relevant in the hood and hiphop in general thanBuddens is. I honestly couldnt tell you when was the last time I heard Mobb Deep played by anybody besides myself.

Originally Posted by TW3EK

KING G703

2j51cea.jpg

grin.gif
laugh.gif

unfortuantely they outnumber us.....i remember kanye said something about that with da radio....R&R...something about da only people that call da radio for requests are women and children...

u act like they love mobb deep... joe got more fans in the hood off 6 minutes of death that mobb got off their entire career...

What hood and what city and state are you referring to?

Back
Top Bottom