EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

If this was a movie, no way we'd believe all the **** that has transpired.
mean.gif

Unreal this has happened like this. But **** all that, shoot this son of a dead. Dead that bastard, screw jail, end him, NOW. Let him burn in hell.
Man I understand, but gunshots are quick. He deserves a more prolonged punishment.

If this was a movie, no way we'd believe all the **** that has transpired. :smh:

Unreal this has happened like this. But **** all that, shoot this son of a dead. Dead that bastard, screw jail, end him, NOW. Let him burn in hell.

No... he needs to be taken in... if they kill him now, I wouldn't be confident this was the end of it... not to mention it would light up the conspiracy theories (I've already had to unfollow a bunch on Twitter)

Of course officer safety comes first. Might not be possible with the threat of explosives.

Anyway they have a Google view of the address. In it you can see the boat. It's just sitting in the corner of the yard.

Last edited:
If this was a movie, no way we'd believe all the **** that has transpired. :smh:

this is super short-sighted. this dude needs to be caught so we can find out WHY

Man I understand, but gunshots are quick. He deserves a more prolonged punishment.

We all deserve to know what was the reason behind all of this.

Like as his parent, how do u feel right now.

One week ago, you have a 19 year old son in college and now your son is most likely a terrorist who killed innocent people and now ur watching him being hunted down as the rest of the world watches with you. Kinda crazy.

Apparently they are getting the police moved into position so there's no cross fire when they take the top off and try to take him.

No way they will be able to take him alive if it even is him. How he escaped 10,000 combing an entire city with K-9s AND a helicopter, I have no idea, it is absolutely mind-boggling.

^ why doesnt matter. why just makes you feel better, because its scary to think people can just up and start killing other people for the hell of it.

Like as his parent, how do u feel right now.

One week ago, you have a 19 year old son in college and now your son is most likely a terrorist who killed innocent people and now ur watching him being hunted down as the rest of the world watches with you. Kinda crazy.
most of the family is in denial thinking their sons/nephews have been framed

This dummy was still in Boston all this time?!

Dumbest dude ever. And the police force? he was in watertown all this time?

What if you were the owner of that boat and you were just going in your backyard and found dude . . .

Back
Top Bottom