EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

a body? and there is blood right? what if he killed someone and put them in there?

Man i know everyone wants him alive.. but i doubt it man.

I hope he is alive because if he is dead im going to be very cautious where i go. Probably lay low for a minute. No night time workouts. All in the morning.

We dont know if there is a domestic group or if there is another accomplice.

most of the family is in denial thinking their sons/nephews have been framed

Thinking he's framed, but the brothers are conveniently throwing bombs at the police as they try to get away last night....

Hello logic, nice to see you.

Framed folks don't have Rambo like artillery's at the ready.

lets see when hes captured if they find ammo on him like they are saying...

the media/government can say anything at this point and make you believe it.

im not defending the dude but with all these stories that he was normal, nice guy, etc etc its kinda odd he would go and "make" bombs and try to harm people randomly.

it doesnt add up but people are weird these days and anyone can change at the flip of a switch

suspect is alive! surounded by police but still moving
nerd.gif

My bad...but this was after their pictures were plastered on TV. Dudes didn't even bother to change their appearance.

Yeah they were careless. Thought dude would've shaved his head or something. I'm thinking they were ready to go out guns blazing and weren't interested in going on the lam.

im just saying, you gotta look at it both ways.

Go to the conspiracy thread with all that noise.

FBI and the 10,000 officers couldn't find a dude within a 5 mile radius. Now you think they can keep a government secret. In this day and age? :lol:

Last edited:
If they kill him then we don't know anything there could be many more dudes out there

They gotta take him alive yo **** crazy

Kid probably been laying in that boat all night. When he found out they were removing tactical units he thought he could make a quick get away.

Does kid think hes gonna blow some more cops up? They arent gonna enter. Unless dude has water and food hes gonna die before they enter.

Back
Top Bottom