EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

roll.gif

LMAO

wait until its confirmed before you say he is dead or alive. Lets just wait and not give out false info.

But as of now on Fox 25 it says suspect is alive and surrounded.

these dont sit well with me​

nothing is gonna be the same when this situation is over​

sidenote: if they were going thru peoples houses, how didn't they find dude . . . even if he came into that house after the police left, where was he before that . . . their paths should have crossed​

Because he was chillin in the boat this whole time and the police were too stupid to think of checking the boat :lol:

I highly doubt he's actually moved this entire day. Like somebody said, it's like when you lose your keys and you look everywhere but that one place in your room.

sidenote: if they were going thru peoples houses, how didn't they find dude . . . even if he came into that house after the police left, where was he before that . . . their paths should have crossed​
What if no one was home? Are they busting through every door around? Do we have any rights left? Alex Jones is gonna have a field day with this whole situation.

Apparently it's as simple as hopping in a boat.

View media item 374119
Which is why you bring the dogs. If I recall, they don't need a warrant to search with probable cause in pursuit of an arrest.

Last edited:
I hate the ppl that call in and try so hard to associate themselves to what going on.

"I walked passed that very spot last week to get my egg mcmuffin". *****WTBS.

They already got some intel...his brother was tied to a group that was tied to AL Qaeda
he was detained and questioned in 2011 i believe. shines truth to what the aunt and mother were yacking about

not really

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom