EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

why would they throw a flashbang inside a small boat?

smoke bomb would make more sense

Um...

Flash bang: He can't see or hear. Essentially he can't really do anything

Smoke: He can't see, and we can't see exactly where he is or what he's doing

Ummm

Flashbangs are known to kill and close range

Exactly. I don't think the first objective is to kill the guy, or at least it shouldn't be.

It doesn't sound like they've moved in on him yet. Thrown a flashbang, then wait around? That's not how you use flashbangs.

i guess they are doing it to see if he detonates a bomb or something, if he hasnt done so by now i dont think he has anything

I've heard the guy who found the boat saw blood, makes me think the guy was injured badly the whole time and just passed out in the boat and has been there the whole time.

They still interviewing supposed friends on tv? Lol i bet some these people just faking they new him just to be on tv lol

Everyone is safe now
lol is that Spider Man in the back ground? 
laugh.gif

I've heard the guy who found the boat saw blood, makes me think the guy was injured badly the whole time and just passed out in the boat and has been there the whole time.

Yup they are saying the man pulled his ladder up to unzip the cover and saw dude just chillin.

i'm not getting any ads on the scanner, what link are y'all using?

the isn't much going on there right now

Last edited:

this dude is crazy

read that tweet and then look at the pic of the 8 year old on the barricade while the dude walks off smirking after presumably dropping the bag

Back
Top Bottom