EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

Man, they are saying that some of the 90 people injured had to have some limbs amputated 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Come on guys, let's not get on each other about what we would or would not do. Or get defensive cause people aren't agreeing with you. Let's keep our thoughts with the victims, post updates that we hear and pray for the best.

This, this, and more of this. Repped.

RT @WestWingReport: President to speak at top of the hour on Boston explosions. 6:00 ET

Boston Police: No Arrests Have Been Made In Marathon Bombing (UPDATE) http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/boston-police-no-arrests-have-been-made-in … via @hunterw

^^^^^ This is sort of conflicting the report that the police were detaining a suspect in the hospital (which came from the Post :smh:) though they may still be questioning someone

A girl that attends my gym, was out in Boston this week and her last IG picture was of her shoes hashtagged #marathonmonday I hope she's ok, wrote on her picture but she hasn't responded, hope she's ok.

Not sure how you came to such conclusion from that pic alone...

1. The guy being interviewed is the one who applied the tourniquets to the man who had his legs blown off (see gory pic)
2. He also lost two sons in the war. One in action. One deployed via suicide. (I know the reporter probably didn't know this)
3. Now he just went through another traumatic event and this dumbass NECN clown is trying to get a story out of him IMMEDIATELY after #1

No soul within that NECN chump.

Last edited:
RT @WestWingReport: President to speak at top of the hour on Boston explosions. 6:00 ET

Boston Police: No Arrests Have Been Made In Marathon Bombing (UPDATE) http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/boston-police-no-arrests-have-been-made-in … via @hunterw

^^^^^ This is sort of conflicting the report that the police were detaining a suspect in the hospital (which came from the Post :smh:) though they may still be questioning someone
Good old NY Post. Take that with a pound of salt.

Last edited:
Just got home and looking at the pics. 
mean.gif

sick.gif
 Why some sites would even post them, especially with many families not knowing if their family is alright.

A girl that attends my gym, was out in Boston this week and her last IG picture was of her shoes hashtagged #marathonmonday I hope she's ok, wrote on her picture but she hasn't responded, hope she's ok.
read cell services might be down, to stop possible mobile detonations of other explosives...crazy

after gathering up on all the info. this has to be a domestic terrorist act. Some idiot(s) was bored and decided to pull this **** :smh:

I don't know about he bored part. But I do this this was domestic terrorism. Would not be surprised if it ends up to be an Islamic attack, but right now I don't think it is. If it is, I just hope we don't get suckered into the war beat and the media actually does its job

I think this is going to slow down the gun control debate hard too. Journalists will move on.

Regardless we have to do our best to keep calm and not do anything stupid. These tragedies aren't surprising anymore, but it doesn't stop the sadness.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom