EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

they had clips of the boat and movement in it, im thinking it was the cover/wrap

oh yeah everyone is seeing the image of the boat and tarp blowing in the wind

but im talking about the footage of him waving his hands from the boat! I havent seen any of that

Will probably end up at supermax in Colorado. He'll probably wish he had murked himself when hes confined to a cell for 23 hours a day with no human contact. You don't even see other prisoners there.

Can't help but think that some kid somewhere was following this and got hyped and inspired: All this attention from media and all these thousands of police officers... Just because of one kid.

happy and all but seeing someone clapping with a LAKERS jersey on 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Can't help but think that some kid somewhere was following this and got hyped and inspired: All this attention from media and all these thousands of police officers... Just because of one kid.

copy cats always are bound to happen and people who get inspired to get a voice heard and across

I swear this thread was better than watching the news. Constant updates around the clock.

Same thing in the Dorner thread and also a few years back with the DJ Khaled look alike in the white Bentley that offed himself. NT would of done the same thing back in 1994 for the OJ chase too had we been around back then.

:lol: I was late as hell on the east coast following that Dj Khalid ****

Back
Top Bottom