EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

4mo42ro.jpg

TxcLeKU.jpg

Thoughts?

I hate how everyone who has an alternative viewpoint is automatically considered "crazy" or "on drugs". Like you guys take the media's word as gold no questions asked? Yes some of these YouTube videos are outlandish with their theories, but to shoot down every single alternate viewpoint or opinion other than the media's is pretty ignorant.
I think you're crazy and on drugs.

4mo42ro.jpg

TxcLeKU.jpg

Thoughts?

That does look like the same, or at least very similar backpack, but couldn't the backpack just as well end up looking like that by being hit by the shrapnel and not necessarily be the one where the bumb was actually in? That shrapnel did some crazy damage to people's limbs, I'm guessing that a backpack wouldn't be a major obstacle for it.

That does look like the same, or at least very similar backpack, but couldn't the backpack just as well end up looking like that by being hit by the shrapnel and not necessarily be the one where the bumb was actually in? That shrapnel did some crazy damage to people's limbs, I'm guessing that a backpack wouldn't be a major obstacle for it.

That's what I was thinking too. And wouldn't the bag that carried the bomb most likely disintegrate or blow up in a thousand pieces?

Last edited:
Such a tragedy. I always thought about and prayed for the other tragedies but this one really hit home. This was basically in my backyard and to see that this happened where I used to go to school, where I used to walk that street everyday gives me the chills. Thanks for all the support NT. We are all Boston.

Still nothing. The person or people who did this really have to pay. The fact that, in all likelihood, they're free and not in custody now really grinds my gears.

Still nothing. The person or people who did this really have to pay. The fact that, in all likelihood, they're free and not in custody now really grinds my gears.
Don't worry we will find them.  It will take time but we will.  They showed pictures of a piece of one of the pressure cookers that blew up and it looks like the the feds might know what kind of make and model it is and they are looking into who sells that particular pressure cooker.  Lets hope the people that did this bought them recently from around the area.  If so the feds  should be able to track the person or persons responsible down. 

Yo. Like pressure cooker bomb do they mean like the thing I make rice with and crap??

Applaud this man. He was there in the thick of things.

This is him again helping one of the victims who had to get his legs amputated.

[ATTACHMENT=2840]r-JEFF-BAUMAN-AMPUTATED-large570.jpg (62k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I don't know why the spoiler doesn't pop up. Sorry people. Anyways, this guy is an immigrant and some people are already saying to deport him out. :smh: By the way, he lost his son in Iraq.

Last edited:

Kind of scary, actually. Knowing that this person (or people) are still out there is very unsettling. I read that McVeigh was found within a day or two and the dude who did the olympic bombings was found quickly as well. I just hope that the FBI gets this person sooner, rather than later.

My question is does the person "cook" it up at the scene or do they do it at another location.

How is it found so quickly.

Legit question.

Did they say where it was found?

Kind of scary, actually. Knowing that this person (or people) are still out there is very unsettling. I read that McVeigh was found within a day or two and the dude who did the olympic bombings was found quickly as well. I just hope that the FBI gets this person sooner, rather than later.

It took something like 7 years to find Eric Rudolph, the man responsible for the olympic bombings.

However, in this day and age and in light of preceding events, I'd be lying if the constant pleas for public assistance werent disconcerting.

I do have confidence though.

Last edited:
My question is does the person "cook" it up at the scene or do they do it at another location.

Legit question.

It seems you may not understand what a pressure cooker bomb is. The lid would be twisted and possibly broken into pieces but it would be nearby. What do you mean by cook?
The bomb is simply gunpowder and shrapnel contained in the cooker, it isn't cooked.

I think if this was an Islamic terrorist a group would have taken credit already. From day one I thought it was homegrown. I just get that feeling. Time will tell.

If you go so far to plant a bomb, wouldn't you want people to know what you are mad about? Is it really just anarchy for no reason?

Legit question.

Maybe i am naive but id like to know if anyone has an answer to the first part...not on a conspiracy tip. Anyone have knowledge of explosives to a point of how these are prepared and how they are detonated and how intricate these bombs are too make. Like do you need resources for such a powerful explosion or can something this strong be fabricated in ones basement.

edit: beanseitime touched on it a bit

Last edited:
Its the next damn day and already dudes talking bout the government hired actors.
mean.gif
I agree it's actually sick that people would think that the government  faked these tragic events.   I mean first 9/11 then Sandy Hook and now this.  There is  video of people lying their with their legs blown off yet people still think it was staged. 
sick.gif
Don't forget the Government was responsible for the Aurora Movie Theater shooting too.

Last edited:
Maybe i am naive but id like to know if anyone has an answer to the first part...not on a conspiracy tip. Anyone have knowledge of explosives to a point of how these are prepared and how they are detonated and how intricate these bombs are too make. Like do you need resources for such a powerful explosion or can something this strong be fabricated in ones basement.

edit: beanseitime touched on it a bit
This bomb is very simple. It's as simple a gun powder and nails stuffed in a container, in this case a pressure cooker, with a blasting cap and fuse attached. The fuse is either attached to a timers or an electronic switch. It's basically a pipe bomb in a bigger pipe

Back
Top Bottom