EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

Oh ok, I thought it was a physical "b-word" that was put into a pressure cooker. Not the pressure cooker actually being part of the b-word. Got it.

Good to hear one of the Lead doctors say that his hospital has 2 people in crititcal condition now, down from yesterday....hopefully by tomorrow those two victims pull through as well (one is 5 and one is 60 :smh: :smh:). Also heard about 100 of the 183 are now home with their loved ones which is great news....I really hope they piece this crime together soon and the scum who did this was dumb enough not to cover their tracks.,.just give em their trial and throw them into prison general population and let them handle this

Whoever did this could already be in another city or state with more bombs. Are there any other big events being planned across the states? 
mean.gif

Whoever did this could already be in another city or state with more bombs. Are there any other big events being planned across the states? :smh:
yeah tons. Mlb games, NBA, NHL playoffs. Summer concerts. But if we stop going and enjoying the terrorist wins
London marathon is Sunday. They are running it as planned.

Last edited:
yeah tons. Mlb games, NBA, NHL playoffs. Summer concerts. But if we stop going and enjoying the terrorist wins
London marathon is Sunday. They are running it as planned.

i got fam over there. and my aunt does everything under the sun. i know shes gonna be there. hope nothing happens

The bomb is simply gunpowder and shrapnel contained in the cooker, it isn't cooked.

Did that dude REALLY think someone needed to literally "cook" the bomb at the site? Holy christ. At least we know what we're dealing with with these conspiracy theorists :lol:

Last edited:
It took something like 7 years to find Eric Rudolph, the man responsible for the olympic bombings.

However, in this day and age and in light of preceding events, I'd be lying if the constant pleas for public assistance werent disconcerting.

I do have confidence though.

I stand corrected.

Like you, I do have confidence that this person will be caught. My gut feeling is that it's a domestic terrorist.

Lu Lingzi, a Chinese graduate student at Boston University, is reportedly the third fatality in Monday's Boston Marathon bombings.

According to The Associated Press, Lu's name was released by The Shenyang Evening News on its official Twitter-like microblog account. An editor at the newspaper said her father confirmed the death.

probably was homegrown....islamic terrorist would've made a bigger bang.....sad but true 

We all know there are a handful of these type of people around the country. Which is why i sort of hope that it wasnt an homegrown "american" who believes in the entire Islamic jihad movement/terroristic ways. Because if it was, I think others will follow suit :smh:

I hate that the words jihad, Islam, etc. are being connected to this - with no real evidence. First and foremost, most connect Islam with Extremism etc. - It's a peaceful religion that a poisoned population have completely tainted.

But also, it would be many possible reasoning behind this attack - from a million different groups and organizations. And yes, unfortunately it may mean that some american really angry at the world for whatever reason decided to do something terrible.

I hope he/she/they get caught and punished - but I wish people would stop creating these conspiracy theories, and of course automatically assuming its a specific group of people.

the one thing these attacks are meant to do, besides harm, are to create terror. Chaos, Ignorance, and Hate. Don't give this terrible person/people what they want

Not sure if this has been posted, but there is a lot of suspect activity in these pics. They may be on to something.

1: ALONE
2: BROWN (skinned)
3: Black Backpack
4: NOT WATCHING

Really? :stoneface:

The only thing that holds a little weight is the backpack angle. The dude should be ashamed of himself for the other 3 "suspicious" factors. Not even sure if it's intended to be serious.

^^ Yeah not sure what "being Brown" has anything to do with that Microsoft paint "analysis"....and the backpack thing is the ONLY real potential evidence there, the FBI are combing through all photos, videos, etc. looking for things like this and I'd hope that the professionals aren't simply excluding people based on weak and frankly speculative and misinformed criteria like that. The one good thing amid this tragedy is that it was a marquee event where lots and lots of pics and videos were being taken, someone may have taken a shot of the crowd in general in that area and may have caught something in a pic that can lead to the arrest of the guilty party...I believe they're asking people to submit any photos or videos they have for that purpose

1: ALONE
2: BROWN (skinned)
3: Black Backpack
4: NOT WATCHING

Really? :stoneface:

The only thing that holds a little weight is the backpack angle. The dude should be ashamed of himself for the other 3 "suspicious" factors. Not even sure if it's intended to be serious.

Yeah that part didn't make any sense to me. The thing that caught my attention was the book bags.

People need to realize that Marathon Monday/Patriot's Day in Boston in a massive tourist attraction. A lot of "out of the ordinary" stuff is going on. People speaking different languages, carrying luggage, congregating, etc etc etc. Anything can be perceived as suspicious if you really want it to be.

Back
Top Bottom