EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

If they're going to resume searching at daylight, are  they going to evacuate the residents in the vicinity? I'd hate to image if another pressure cooker went off.

if reg citizen was to shot him, he go to jail. but have like 2mil on his books from public, lol
I don't think the police would even put the person in jail.  He would be doing everyone a favor.  Possibly saving lives.  But if they did put him in jail I know I would throw money on his books lol

Last edited:
no, 1
laugh.gif
damn so 3 suspects total then?

EDIT 3:53 EDT: Motion sensors tripping in buildings.

EDIT 3:55 EDT: This is a Tactical Bear

EDIT 4:00 EDT: Motion Sensors seem to have been tripped by suspect 2. He has reportedly locked himself in the building.

EDIT 4:05 EDT: Officers have 2 handguns and a knife. 2 Long guns missing, suspect 2 might still have them.

The guy who was stripped naked was apparently released and cleared.

So again Suspect 1 - Shades guy - Dead

Suspect 2 - At Large , on the run.

Last edited:
Police commissioner confirms that its the second suspect with the white hat.

Also local news is reporting that the suspect is on a stand off at a commercial building with police.

damn, i wanna stay up but screw this

i got a headache and its 4:15, ill see you guys tomorrow

im mad im gonna miss the action but as long as no one innocent gets hurt then its all good

Middlesex DA press release states that 1 and 2 hijacked a car and were throwing explosive devices out of car at cops who shot and greivously wounded #1 who died at hospital but that #2 is on the loose

Back
Top Bottom