EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

FBI just released a new picture of the second suspect what looks to be from tonight (either the gas station or 7eleven)

The police conference is being held now.

Still trying to figure out what the guy who they stripped naked has to do with anything. 
laugh.gif
me too
roll.gif
That's messed up for him if he was innocent.  I'd be pissed

Twitter picture of Mike Mulugeta looks nothing like black hat suspect IMO. Not sayin that's firm evidence, just saying.

FBI didn't release that photo... and no way black hat dude is a '91 birthday and that isn't his ID

Robbery at 711, MIT cop shoot dead, carjacking, car found at Watertown, police shoot off, grenades were thrown at police, 1 of the suspect shot dead during the shoot off, second suspect ran, 1 mbta officer shot now in critical condition, police searching for suspect.

Robbery at 711, MIT cop shoot dead, carjacking, car found at Watertown, police shoot off, grenades were thrown at police, 1 of the suspect shot dead during the shoot off, second suspect ran, 1 mbta officer shot now in critical condition, police searching for suspect.

Grenades :wow: :smh:

I'm still shocked we don't have better pictures of these dudes. People could call in and say who these dudes are. From what we've seen they seem to be American, so....

I'm still shocked we don't have better pictures of these dudes. People could call in and say who these dudes are. From what we've seen they seem to be American, so....
CNN is leaning towards them not being American and that they are here to kill people. 

Back
Top Bottom