EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

Putin straight laughing at us. They been dealing with them for yeeeeears.
you say this as if Putin is some saint...pretty sure russia was terrorizing their country 

Some former Soviet Republics are very rich in natural resources and have had a hard time breaking away from Russia. Moscow knows they would lose a lot in revenues and regional influence if they seceded. Gotta remember that for many countries in the EU most of the natural gas supply comes from Russia, which is a great asset to have in international relations.

And the dude Putin doesn't take prisoners either. He'd readily sacrifice a couple of hostages in order to eliminate the kidnappers

@CBSNews 28s
After carjacking and police chase, older brother threw bomb at police and advanced on them, at which point he was shot down

Times like this is when you're glad you have 2nd amendment rights. I would feel real vulnerable if I was at home without a gun knowing dudes like these ***** roaming the streets

right about what? These guys killed and injured innocent people, you think he deserves to live?
no dumby. 19yr old watched his bro die in front of him. probably goin hard cause his older bro feed him that usa hate bs. an he mad older bro died getting shot w/o taking any1 out. 

Times like this is when you're glad you have 2nd amendment rights. I would feel real vulnerable if I was at home without a gun knowing dudes like these ***** roaming the streets

uhhh not sure about that, dude's not running the streets he's holed up somewhere. Best to let the actual trained SWAT and police members handle this...last thing they'd need is some vigilante thinking they saw him and fire on an innocent person who kinda resembles dude, or even worse they shoot him and the terrorist has some kind of trigger on him to set a suicide vest off :smh:

Really hoping for a somewhat peaceful conclusion to this mess...hope they can talk dude into surrender

Back
Top Bottom