EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

robot is on the guy right now, checking for bomb, clearing him, etc.

sounds like this could end peacefully... let's hope it does. they talked about interviewing him after he's cleared

Last edited by a moderator:
what i'm not sure about is if this is the white hat guy or this other, 60-70 year old guy they said they encountered.

Some dude was trying to ride his bike down Arsenal dr just by all the bomb squad, cops, Feds, etc. they got him surrounded with machine guns he's sitting on the ground looking shook to death.

uncle on nbc defending his bro (dad) but says he hasnt talked to him in awhile.

mean.gif

[COLOR=#red]Their Uncle (The brother's father brother) who lives in Maryland is being interviewed...he is calling the brothers "losers"[/COLOR]

They received asylum. Which is why I said Putin is laughing at us.

Wow the uncle sounds heated. Knows Islam is gonna get blamed. Says Extremely ashamed. Called the losers again.

Thinks they weren't able to settle themselves and they are just losers not because of an Islamic interest.

Loves America. Gives chance to everybody else. Just to be a human being.

He really seems to just think they did something because they were outcasts.

Put shame on the entire ethnicity of chechnians.

Last edited:
They received asylum. Which is why I said Putin is laughing at us.

Wow the uncle sounds heated. Knows Islam is gonna get blamed. Says Extremely ashamed. Called the losers again.

Thinks they weren't able to settle themselves and they are just losers not because of an Islamic interest.

Loves America. Gives chance to everybody else. Just to be a human being.

This guy is on point. Good on him for standing up for what's right, calling it like it is. I hope people recognize that.

Back
Top Bottom