EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

It's weird that these guys would rob a 7-11/shoot an officer a few days after bombing the marathon and having their face/identity plastered all over then news...

Probably wanted to be caught and go out guns blazing. It was only a matter of time anyways with those FBI images.

Why the hell does cnn still have a pixelated pic of this guy?! we know who they are now...why can't we get a better visual of a pic I'm sure is out there...instead they have a blurry pic talking about if you see this guy call...

what a tard

friend being interviewed on NBC asks, "Can I send a message to him?"

It's weird that these guys would rob a 7-11/shoot an officer a few days after bombing the marathon and having their face/identity plastered all over then news...
They panicked or they knew exactly what they were doing.  My guess is that it was a little bit of both.  Hell, they told the carjack victim that they were the marathon bombers, so that makes me think they knew the gig was up and they were looking for a little publicity.  Their faces were plastered on tv and the internet across the globe a few hours earlier, so they probably knew it was time to attempt an escape or go out with guns blazing.  

edit:  Also, the fact that they stayed in the immediate Boston area shows that they had every intention of it ending like this.  They could've been across the Canadian border within hours of the bombings, so them staying says a lot about their mindset going into this.  They're essentially suicide bombers, but not in the way that we've grown accustomed to.  

Last edited:
this uncle interview tho

the media and the states better leave his family alone

Last edited:
Way to wildly speculate CNN! If the terrorists are potentially from a Muslim country or background, they must have been 'radicalized' or 'self-radicalized' (to use your terms) and 'part of a network', but when the terrorists are white, homegrown and likely not of a Muslim background (see Tucson AZ, Newtown CT, Aurora CO etc, etc), they must be described 'crazy' or 'insane' or 'mentally unstable'. The former can't be crazy in your descriptions and the latter can't be radical. The double-standard in reporting is obvious to anyone who listens to credible reporting from sources like the BBC instead of the speculative hype that you push as news reporting.

Chechen President Ramzan Kadyrov has released a statement on his popular Instagram account, responding to allegations that the suspects were spurred to the bombing by their roots in Chechnya. The statement is given in Russian, but as translated, it expresses condolences to Boston, then denies that there can be any connection between Chechen culture and the Tsarnaev brothers. "They grew up in the United States, their attitudes and beliefs were formed there," he writes, saying that people must "look for the roots of their evil" in America.

Welp.

older bros boxing coach was on nbc said younger would come to gym an not box.

called him a "puppy dog" jus followed his older bro around.

I wonder how the younger brother feels about supposedly running over his brother's body in the process of escaping.

What's the new on the kid they're still trying to get? The dildo was funny for a literal minute and now I want to know what's up in serious news.

swat team is gonna be clearing out here soon.

sounds like situation has died down.

BINejBzCcAE3uSz.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom