EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

Chechen President Ramzan Kadyrov has released a statement on his popular Instagram account, responding to allegations that the suspects were spurred to the bombing by their roots in Chechnya. The statement is given in Russian, but as translated, it expresses condolences to Boston, then denies that there can be any connection between Chechen culture and the Tsarnaev brothers. "They grew up in the United States, their attitudes and beliefs were formed there," he writes, saying that people must "look for the roots of their evil" in America.

Welp.

I could've sworn the news said they have only been here for a year, but the news has been swinging and missing this ordeal.

I heard their aunt on the radio just a minute ago explaining their background.

She said that the brothers only lived in Chechnya for 1 year before being forced into a bordering country by war. They only spent a 6-7 years there, and then came to America as refugees of war.

She also said that they weren't hardcore islamics. She said the older nephew married a Christian and they had a daughter that was Christian. She said he told his father before they got married that "she comes from a strong Christian family, so she does believe in a God."

BINejBzCcAE3uSz.jpg:large
powerful

How long is it going to take an entire FBI task force to stop a 19 year old kid with no military training or intelligence to be caught. The dorner thing i believed considering he was a decorated Soldier with massive ammo and a sophisticated thought process on how operations work..... but since i left for work this morning they have been claiming the suspect is in one house then suddenly he's gone, and gone again, and again..... are the worlds top military team that bad at their jobs?

Last edited:
apparently authorities are asking media to not refer to them as the "two" boston bombers....suggesting there are others involved.

How long is it going to take an entire FBI task force to stop a 19 year old kid with no military training or intelligence to be caught. The dorner thing i believed considering he was a decorated Soldier with massive ammo and a sophisticated thought process on how operations work..... but since i left for work this morning they have been claiming the suspect is in one house then suddenly he's gone, and gone again, and again..... our the worlds top military team that bad at their jobs?

Wondering the same. The area wouldn't be the easiest place to go unfound or escape to begin with and now especially given the situation dating back to last night.

How long is it going to take an entire FBI task force to stop a 19 year old kid with no military training or intelligence to be caught. The dorner thing i believed considering he was a decorated Soldier with massive ammo and a sophisticated thought process on how operations work..... but since i left for work this morning they have been claiming the suspect is in one house then suddenly he's gone, and gone again, and again..... our the worlds top military team that bad at their jobs?

View media item 373425

Yeah I don't get how the cops had found the 2 brothers and then 1 was able to get away. They should've at least been able to chase after him and converge pretty quickly.

edit: lol CNN has the worst interviews. They don't wanna show the kids' faces? Sounds like these kids are just making stuff up.

Last edited:
[h1]Surreal Instagrams From Watertown Residents Trapped In Their Homes[/h1]
“Front of the crib! Cop climbing to reach window!”
posted on April 19, 2013 at 11:31am EDT

Ryan Broderick BuzzFeed Staff

Tweet

Email

Pin it

[h1]"Front of the crib! Cop climbing to reach window! #boston #bostonpolice #dontmesswithus #watertown"[/h1]
enhanced-buzz-18801-1366384902-2.jpg

Source: instagram.com

[h1]"Bombacinin evimizin dibinde yakalanmasindan sonra bizim sitede son durum. Her yer polis ve helikopter."[/h1]
enhanced-buzz-18248-1366384956-26.jpg

[h1]"Humvees outside of my house. #bless #all #watertown #watertownstrong #love #you #guys"[/h1]
enhanced-buzz-18217-1366384979-10.jpg

[h1]"out here #bostonsfinest #prayforboston"[/h1]
enhanced-buzz-29468-1366384994-22.jpg

enhanced-buzz-29603-1366385009-24.jpg

[h1]"I've never seen so much #LawEnforcement in my life... #Watertown #MarathonBombing"[/h1]
enhanced-buzz-17073-1366385021-20.jpg

[h1]"#dexter #my #family #building #grandparents #own #thank #god #they #dont #live #there #they #just #own #it #but #forreal #i #want #him #dead #now #watertown #myhome #mybuilding #******gcrazy #cops #swatteam #stay #strong #watertown"[/h1]
enhanced-buzz-18135-1366385037-2.jpg

[h1]"It's not a movie"[/h1]
enhanced-buzz-9753-1366385056-23.jpg

[h1]"#Watertown: Suspect 2 is not in custody. Police had engaged a suspicious individual they believed could have been holding an IED. #terroism #twitter #cnn #ied #bombs #gulp #facebook #tumblr #flickr"[/h1]
enhanced-buzz-9193-1366385101-13.jpg

Source: statigr.am

[h1]"Front of the crib! Cop climbing to reach window! #boston #bostonpolice #dontmesswithus #watertown"[/h1]
enhanced-buzz-10439-1366385119-13.jpg

[h1]"Someone's view from their backyard in #Watertown hope this all ends soon and safely"[/h1]
enhanced-buzz-18764-1366385150-2.jpg

[h1]"Stay safe! It looks like a ghost town! #watertown #police #boston"[/h1]
enhanced-buzz-18190-1366385170-3.jpg

[h1]"My private survalience team"[/h1]
enhanced-buzz-29314-1366384937-13.jpg

[h1]"As if we are going thru a coup:frown: may this nightmare end soon #watertown"[/h1]
enhanced-buzz-13030-1366385205-1.jpg

[h1]"#martiallaw #comingsoon #watertown"[/h1]
enhanced-buzz-9193-1366385237-16.jpg

[h1]"#Watertown: There was some indication that the suspect police are currently dealing with is not "suspect #2". :frown: #twitter #facebook #tumblr #follow #for #news #like #this #for #people #boston #bombings #suspect #swat #fbi"[/h1]
enhanced-buzz-18182-1366385271-4.jpg

[h1]"#boston #watertown #nichols"[/h1]
enhanced-buzz-22725-1366385290-5.jpg

[h1]"my window view an hour ago"[/h1]
enhanced-buzz-17561-1366385334-12.jpg

Some of Dzhohkar (Jahar) Tweets

Jahar ‏@J_tsar 2 Feb
I'm in the New York state of mind

Jahar ‏@J_tsar 5 Feb
the block is hot

Jahar ‏@J_tsar 11 Mar
Chappelles show is on #the******family #throwback

Jahar ‏@J_tsar 30 Mar
Keep max b in jail

Jahar ‏@J_tsar 30 Mar
Naaah I'm just kiddin freeee the waaave

Jahar ‏@J_tsar 4 Apr
Drinking tea and I'm sweating

Jahar ‏@J_tsar 11 Apr
Now we aint come here to start no drama, we just looking for our future baby mamas

Jahar ‏@J_tsar 15 Apr
Ain't no love in the heart of the city, stay safe people

Seriously, which one of you NTalkers is Jahar? Got to be someone from the Music Forum.

Last edited:
Seriously, which one of you NTalkers is Jahar? Got to be someone from the Music Forum.

I highly doubt that this is his twitter but at this point i wouldn't be surprised if some old *** hole goes on TV and really tries to insinuate that a jay-Z lyric somehow fueled this attack :rolleyes

I highly doubt that this is his twitter but at this point i wouldn't be surprised if some old *** hole goes on TV and really tries to insinuate that a jay-Z lyric somehow fueled this attack
eyes.gif
EDIT 167 12:22:  CNN is confirming that the link is his twitter account: https://twitter.com/J_tsar/

Its him

Back
Top Bottom