EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

(ABC News) -- The father of suspected Boston Marathon bomber called on his son today to give up peacefully, but warned the U.S. that if his son is killed "all hell will break loose."

Terroristic threats, enjoy the jail I'm sure the inmates will accept him *sarcasm
he's not in the US

I wanna know why the uncle stopped associating himself w/ them......he never said...said it was personal 

Last edited:
saw the pic... usually am not good with stuff like that but i caught myself looking at it for a while with anger and relief running through my mind

Police launched a massive manhunt for Tsarnaev, 19, after killing his older brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev in a shootout overnight

On the site, the younger Tsarnaev identifies himself as a 2011 graduate of Cambridge Rindge and Latin School, a public school in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

His "World view" is listed as "Islam" and his "Personal priority" is "career and money".

Elsewhere on the Internet, a photo essay entitled "Will box for passport" shows the older brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev practicing boxing at a gym. The captions identify him as a Chechen heavyweight boxer, in the United States for five years.

In one picture he is shown play-fighting with a blonde girlfriend. In another, he is on the phone next to his Mercedes.

"I don't have a single American friend," one caption quotes him as saying. "I don't understand them."

just got up, ithought dude was posted up in a building surrounded by swat? :lol:

this guy is crazy and news is stupid and full of lies

(ABC News) -- The father of suspected Boston Marathon bomber called on his son today to give up peacefully, but warned the U.S. that if his son is killed "all hell will break loose."

the balls on this guy................................................can't front that is a scary thing for him to say. Is this a real warning, or threat?

Back
Top Bottom