EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

you ever wrestle bruh? wrestlers are tough mofos.

i want to see that pic

I watch wrestling, I know how tough they are. But no 'wrestler' would be able to throw off this many people looking for him for this amount of time.

But I'm guessing you were being sarcastic :lol

Last edited:
Right?

A ***** cant even pull of a successful shop lifting lick and this dude is just skating on the authorities after killing multiple people including cops.

DISCLAIMER: This is NOT a conspiracy theory.

Exactly, I'm not trying to say it's a conspiracy at all(I hate how that word is used every time something happens now).. I'm just saying. it's baffling to me that he's still on the loose.

Why do i somehow believe that this is going to be going on wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy longer than it should be. And where are all these so called bombs popping up from? dude was on the run yet he planted bombs all over the city of Boston WTF

Why do i somehow believe that this is going to be going on wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy longer than it should be. And where are all these so called bombs popping up from? dude was on the run yet he planted bombs all over the city of Boston WTF

They could have been planted days ago.

But then he said, jk free the waveeee.

he good with you now?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hell no how dare he even disrespect the wave god even in a joking manner

Stop asking for PMs

To find the pic, go to reddit. Its on there in the LIVE BOSTON UPDATE THREAD. Scroll down and look for DEAD BROTHER PIC.

They could have been planted days ago.

The bombing happened how many days ago.... ALL of america has it's eyes on boston more specifically law enforcement yet two regular joe's evaded all that and planted homemade bombs.

IMO the Media is just rushing out every piece of info they hear w/o fact checking and all it's doing is adding fear to the public.

ALL OF THESE EXTRA STORIES GOING AROUND SHOULD BE CONTAINED UNTIL ITS PROVEN TRUE

Aunt being interviewed on CNN (prerecorded) --

Asked if they were devout Muslims : "They weren't devout Muslims but practiced the religion, including praying 5 times a day at times." -- Speaking of the older brother.

Why they always gotta allegedly be Muslim man :{

I don't see how one kid is avoiding the ENTIRE CITY POLICE DEPT and STATE POLICE and FBI.

How did he go from unplanned/unorganized robberies and car jackings to being able to dip out on 100's of cops.

Count me in the camp that thinks buddy not being apprehended yet is ridiculous.  There are literally thousands of law enforcement and military personnel searching for this dude in a supposed contained area.   

How in the entire **** is he not captured yet?  Either they already have him in custody or buddy offed himself somewhere and he's yet to be discovered.  

Back
Top Bottom