EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

Oh yeah..and how the hell did he outrun police after running over his brother? Like what happened...he just turned a corner and the Feds said "screw this, we'll get him tomorrow"...

I dont understand.
dude faked em out by putting his left turn signal then turning right

Oh yeah..and how the hell did he outrun police after running over his brother? Like what happened...he just turned a corner and the Feds said "screw this, we'll get him tomorrow"...

I dont understand.
We're obviously not getting the full story, so maybe that's why that part of it makes no sense.  

But I agree--that detail left me scratching my head.  So he just chirped out in a vehicle and they lost him?  

I just think at this stage they want to take him alive if possible. They have all this manpower in the area, there is no need to rush. Like they were saying on CNN, how much sleep do you think this dude has had since Monday? The dude having bomb making skills also slows this whole thing down I would imagine.

dude faked em out by putting his left turn signal then turning right
roll.gif

The only thing I'm fearing right now is that they find him and he has a strap to blow himself up along with any one in whatever the radius is on his homemade bomb. That is if he didn't just run somewhere and off himself.

I do find it unbelievable that he just lost them by driving off, given its possible there was no officers in their car ready to pursue, but you would think they would have a watch copter on him by that point.

DIT 219 2:18 PM: 217 is the car to look for. 1999 Green Honda Sedan Plate 116-GC7.

EDIT 218 2:16 PM: Correction 216 - Honda Civic was recovered in Watertown.

EDIT 217 2:14 PM: Police seeking MA Plate: 116-GC7, ’99 Honda Sedan, Color - Green. Possible suspect car. Do not approach

I think hes outside of the perimeter. He must've taken a car outta the city before they brought the national guard through and locked the city down.

I'm confused. MSNBC keeps showing the same block over and over. Is he in that area and they got him cornered? Or do they just have no idea where he is and they are searching high and low for him

We're obviously not getting the full story, so maybe that's why that part of it makes no sense.  

But I agree--that detail left me scratching my head.  So he just chirped out in a vehicle and they lost him?  

Apparently a Benz Truck can swiftly outrun Police Vics and Chargers...Who knew.

Oh and now there looking for a old *** Honda Accord. If he dips out on the Feds in the Accord too i'm thru..

Last edited:
I think hes outside of the perimeter. He must've taken a car outta the city before they brought the national guard through and locked the city down.
this might be true if they are now looking for that green honda, wonder how far he could have gotten during this perimeter search

EDIT 221 2:28 PM: WCVB - Father says he talked to the bombers and they denied being at the Marathon.

EDIT 220 2:25 PM: Internet issues. More bomb sniffing K9's requested

Last edited:
I woke up at 7 o clock he was supposed to be trapped in this Area WTF did he manage to calmly take over a green honda in a town that has NOTHING but police vehicles in it. Media and helicopters everywhere.

Did he spawn the **** out of the air? has an invisible cloak wth is going on?

Me being in the "know" when it comes to some events, I will tell you this. 99% of the time the media is feeding you false info. because they dont have the info themselves and have to make ish up to keep ratings high. Even after everything is all said and done, you will probably never know the whole truths of what happened. Law enforcement and the gov have no obligation to release specifics to the media. Thats what court is for. For all we know, they know his/their location or he/theyre dead. News is the ULTIMATE reality show and will intentionally report false info for ratings

Last edited:
Me being in the "know" when it comes to some events, I will tell you this. 99% of the time the media is feeding you false info. because they dont have the info themselves and have to make ish up to keep ratings high. Even after everything is all said and done, you will probably never know the whole truths of what happened. Law enforcement and the gov have no obligation to release specifics to the media. Thats what court is for. For all we know, they know his/their location or he/theyre dead. News is the ULTIMATE reality show and will intentionally report false info for ratings

Word to V for Vendetta and the Truman Show, and The Pelican Brief.

Back
Top Bottom