Eyeglasses Post

yea u should def go in if its ur first pair cause u gotta kno how they gonna fit or u can get em online then go in 2 get em adjusted idk how much luck u gonnahave with that tho....

Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

yea u should def go in if its ur first pair cause u gotta kno how they gonna fit or u can get em online then go in 2 get em adjusted idk how much luck u gonna have with that tho....
I've had like 3 pairs of glasses but I always just got the metal frames. I'll take the risk and just a cop a pair of the plastics fromthere and go from there. Comes down to it I'm only out 20 bucks instead of a few hundred. Might even be able to return them who knows.

I was just looking for some new frames today. Im probably going to get the Super Ciccio's in black.

35U6mn

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by Capo617

Originally Posted by wj4

Don't order them online w/o trying a pair on. You can pull a Dirty and go to a store, try a pair on, and bust out with a "my wallet is inside the car, brb". Remember the model number and order online.
roll.gif
not a bad idea.

I always do that !
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Why would you do that? you could just get the info...

My 2nd pair of these....i can't find a 3rd so i'm on the hunt for something similar
ohwell.gif

[/color]

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Nah you can order them offline. If its your first time getting glasses dont do this though....but if its not then take off the pair of glasses you have now, just read the measurements and find something online (most sites have the measurements) and find something close to match the size you have now.

Im rock with these right now.

EA_9267.jpg

And

Gucci_GG_1878_QYP

Need a pair of black ones though any suggestions?

what's the product # for those two frames? they look nice

Just got these joints today
pimp.gif

get_image.php

You can't tell from the picture, but the black is sort of a carbon fiber looking material
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

If you already have a pair of glasses that fit pretty well then it's easier to order online since you will know the measurements of your glasses. Use thisguide to help you find what might work at least in how they fit. http://www.selectspecs.com/info/frame-measurements/
When choosing a new spectacle frame check your current frame sizes by looking for the printed measurements (usually found on the arm or bridge), for example:

52-16-135
52 (mm) will represent the lens width
16 (mm) will represent the bridge width
135 (mm) will represent the overall length of the arm

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by Capo617

Originally Posted by wj4

Don't order them online w/o trying a pair on. You can pull a Dirty and go to a store, try a pair on, and bust out with a "my wallet is inside the car, brb". Remember the model number and order online.
roll.gif
not a bad idea.

I always do that !
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Why would you do that? you could just get the info...

My 2nd pair of these....i can't find a 3rd so i'm on the hunt for something similar
ohwell.gif

[/color]

My dude Thig cant hang! lmao kid your a mess

got these but ive changed a lot. dont really care about designer labels and i feel like a hypocrite rocking these..so im tryna sell them so i can just cop someregular @!% glasses. anyone interested hit me up ill let them go for mad cheap

dg_DD5031_01.jpg

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

I wear contacts more than I wear my glasses now

Gucci 1843

52-19-125

1843.jpg

those look fresh! how much did they run you?
It was from a optical store ...I think around 250 %$* (yeah, wth, overpricing to the nth power). I think the lenses/frame cost me $500 in total but it was all covered by my insurance.

You can still find them online and it comes in different colorways. I like the brown/caramel ones as well.

Just a tip for those who would like to get a WHITE frame: make sure your case doesn't have a red or a dark colored interior. The interior will BLEED onto the frame and it'll mix the colors e.g. White frame + Red velvet-%$* material = pink.

i was thinking about getting eyeglasses, not because my eyes are bad, but because i look relatively young as compared to the people I work with ... i always felt wearing glasses made you look more professional and mature ...

anyone have experience with this? any suggestions? thanks ...

Never paid a cent for my eyeglasses. kick butt insurance ftw
These are what I have now. Versace 1121. the ladies love them lol
versace-1121-eyeglasses-1061.jpg

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

i was thinking about getting eyeglasses, not because my eyes are bad, but because i look relatively young as compared to the people I work with ... i always felt wearing glasses made you look more professional and mature ...

anyone have experience with this? any suggestions? thanks ...

get some frames without prescription lenses?

Do you guys work?? If so, ask about their vision plan....I have VSP through work and dayam, the benefits are crazy:
- $150.00 credit on any frames

- free eye exam

- 30% prescription lens

- 30% off any frame above $150.00

Got Mosley Tribes Lyndel's w/prescription out the door for $60.00

3971853470_57f9644af9.jpg

The great thing is that your VSP benefit restarts in 2yrs, so your basically getting new pairs of shades every 2yrs. 

interestingly enough, an NT'r put me on to these from a previous thread

bought online without ever trying on, as they had a 100% guarantee return policy

sorry for face, only pic i have

o7ugwk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom