F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

Originally Posted by vcof2005

The real problem with a lot of you guys are you let whats "in style" dictate how you dress. Just do you. New trends get started because people did them and didnt care what others thought.

I agree

Originally Posted by vcof2005

The real problem with a lot of you guys are you let whats "in style" dictate how you dress. Just do you. New trends get started because people did them and didnt care what others thought.

I agree

Tees, basketball shorts, Nike socks etc... are cool when your running to the store real quick or chillin with your boys. But when your wearing that #+#% every day thinking your doin it, that's too much. I'm not gonna lie I throw on a white tee, j's or some flip flops, b ball shorts and a fitted every once in awhile but if I'm doing something like going to the mall or I'm going to at least throw some jeans and a white tee on at the least.

Tees, basketball shorts, Nike socks etc... are cool when your running to the store real quick or chillin with your boys. But when your wearing that #+#% every day thinking your doin it, that's too much. I'm not gonna lie I throw on a white tee, j's or some flip flops, b ball shorts and a fitted every once in awhile but if I'm doing something like going to the mall or I'm going to at least throw some jeans and a white tee on at the least.

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by RawSheed

^ Why kids nowadays double up on the socks, wearing black crews over a longer white crew

I double sock sometimes when I play ball. If they play ball, double socking is pretty common for comfort reasons. Then just showing off the Nike checks on both of them for a look. Just cleaner looking.
No other reason to do it.
WAIT A MINUTE 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
........THE DOUBLE SOCKING HAS CAME BACK INTO STYLE????? 
I felt like i took a trip back to 95-96!!! wow.....trend really do recycle.....
eek.gif
Double socking to play basketball? Thats a trend? Thats more of a comfort thing. I double sock sometimes so I dont get blisters or if I know im going to be playing for a while. Unless you guys are talking or referring to something else or some other reason to double sock. 

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by RawSheed

^ Why kids nowadays double up on the socks, wearing black crews over a longer white crew

I double sock sometimes when I play ball. If they play ball, double socking is pretty common for comfort reasons. Then just showing off the Nike checks on both of them for a look. Just cleaner looking.
No other reason to do it.
WAIT A MINUTE 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
........THE DOUBLE SOCKING HAS CAME BACK INTO STYLE????? 
I felt like i took a trip back to 95-96!!! wow.....trend really do recycle.....
eek.gif
Double socking to play basketball? Thats a trend? Thats more of a comfort thing. I double sock sometimes so I dont get blisters or if I know im going to be playing for a while. Unless you guys are talking or referring to something else or some other reason to double sock. 

Low key tho some of u NTers do need to step your ambitions up I pay 700 on my own ( granted im in Cleveland) and I still feel like I'm not where I wanna be...

Some of u have forgotten the difference between guns and butter it sounds like

Low key tho some of u NTers do need to step your ambitions up I pay 700 on my own ( granted im in Cleveland) and I still feel like I'm not where I wanna be...

Some of u have forgotten the difference between guns and butter it sounds like

whether u ninjahoodin' it up or ksteezy or rfx in effect. just do you. i forgot who said it, but it's some words about giving more credit to men, no matter what they wear, wear it because it's what they like, not bc gqctold them to.

stick with classics. whether its chinos and a navy blazer or some grey sweats and jays.

whether u ninjahoodin' it up or ksteezy or rfx in effect. just do you. i forgot who said it, but it's some words about giving more credit to men, no matter what they wear, wear it because it's what they like, not bc gqctold them to.

stick with classics. whether its chinos and a navy blazer or some grey sweats and jays.

Back
Top Bottom