F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

ninjahood you posted invalid points how are those two people styles relevant now.Hell I can say Jay -Z stopped dressing like that so people can respect the fact he is a business man and international star.Dude went from Jean shorts and jerseys to hand made suits and fitted clothing.Jay Z has come along way .If you stepped out your 96-2003 mindset you would have realized this,

ninjahood you posted invalid points how are those two people styles relevant now.Hell I can say Jay -Z stopped dressing like that so people can respect the fact he is a business man and international star.Dude went from Jean shorts and jerseys to hand made suits and fitted clothing.Jay Z has come along way .If you stepped out your 96-2003 mindset you would have realized this,

yall bickering about money now?
come on sons. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Your living space per square inch >>>>>>>>> a sneaker collection...

Jussayin bro..
oh yeah?

how about

rent stabllized apt paying less then 400 a month & having a TON of money to play around with  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> working 2 jobs just to survive

#justsaying
I understand this is NYC but it would take you working two jobs to afford a decent living space?

I don't even have to say it.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Your living space per square inch >>>>>>>>> a sneaker collection...

Jussayin bro..
oh yeah?

how about

rent stabllized apt paying less then 400 a month & having a TON of money to play around with  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> working 2 jobs just to survive

#justsaying
I understand this is NYC but it would take you working two jobs to afford a decent living space?

I don't even have to say it.

ksteezy - I see you homie! lol these dudes really tryna justify rocking hammer sweats and flip flops.

fouttahere.

So the only reason anyone would work multiple jobs is to be able to afford his own place???.....ya dudes need to step up your ambition level.

ksteezy - I see you homie! lol these dudes really tryna justify rocking hammer sweats and flip flops.

fouttahere.

So the only reason anyone would work multiple jobs is to be able to afford his own place???.....ya dudes need to step up your ambition level.

my friend works 3 jobs (makes more than enough with his 1st job) only because he has so much free time on him..
3 jobs and he still has the time to travel. 
sick.gif

i would be all over a 2nd job if i had a hospital-type sched. jelly. 

my friend works 3 jobs (makes more than enough with his 1st job) only because he has so much free time on him..
sick.gif

^^^this.....ambition and mentality, people can't think outside the box. got to stay ahead of the game.
pimp.gif

^^^this.....ambition and mentality, people can't think outside the box. got to stay ahead of the game.
pimp.gif

It all depends on each person's situation and their level of being content. 
People like yourself find satisfaction in spending more time on the job for a large disposable income.
Others work one job and prefer the time that they spend with their spouse, over the extra cash.

#JORTS

It all depends on each person's situation and their level of being content. 
People like yourself find satisfaction in spending more time on the job for a large disposable income.
Others work one job and prefer the time that they spend with their spouse, over the extra cash.

#JORTS

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

you're right,

but there must be a "non baggy" alternative that's appropriate?
I mean people still wear denim but hate 100% on their shorts?
Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

holup. by "jorts"y'all mean:

a. jeans cut to become shorts ? or
b.shorts made of jean or denim like material?

????? dead srs
they mean they pay $150+ for denim pants
but would throw away ANY pair of denim shorts even if it was a gift

honestly to me even properly cut/fit denim shorts look weird. 
they look nice on girls though 
pimp.gif

This.  Denim shorts for dudes is omoh
nerd.gif
 ... but on girls, especially the ones w/ fatties ... priceless ...

for everything else ... there's mastercard

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

you're right,

but there must be a "non baggy" alternative that's appropriate?
I mean people still wear denim but hate 100% on their shorts?
Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

holup. by "jorts"y'all mean:

a. jeans cut to become shorts ? or
b.shorts made of jean or denim like material?

????? dead srs
they mean they pay $150+ for denim pants
but would throw away ANY pair of denim shorts even if it was a gift

honestly to me even properly cut/fit denim shorts look weird. 
they look nice on girls though 
pimp.gif

This.  Denim shorts for dudes is omoh
nerd.gif
 ... but on girls, especially the ones w/ fatties ... priceless ...

for everything else ... there's mastercard

lol @ the Hov pic...

he's also the one that had dudes 'dressing better' in button ups and blazers

lol @ the Hov pic...

he's also the one that had dudes 'dressing better' in button ups and blazers

Originally Posted by proper english

sick.gif

THANK YOU!Dudes seem to not understand that when you are part of the first responders at a hospital, you can work around the clock, I have a part time job (2 days, 12 hour shifts) and a full time (3 nights, 12 hour shifts) I often do 24 hours and save a free day, I'm not about that 9-5, 8 hour shifts Monday thru Friday...eff that.

Originally Posted by proper english

sick.gif

THANK YOU!Dudes seem to not understand that when you are part of the first responders at a hospital, you can work around the clock, I have a part time job (2 days, 12 hour shifts) and a full time (3 nights, 12 hour shifts) I often do 24 hours and save a free day, I'm not about that 9-5, 8 hour shifts Monday thru Friday...eff that.

Back
Top Bottom