F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Man, Bottas underperformed, but that hard luck made things much worse! Used Primes totally screwed him!

:sick:

Unbelievable race today, really wish George could have gotten the win but I'm glad it went to Checo. It definitely feels like everyone and their mother is pressuring RB to put him in that second seat next year :lol:

Seems like it's highly unlikely Lewis will go to Abu Dhabi, so George can redeem himself and beat Bottas on a longer circuit, without the Merc mess ups

After all that, Lewis lead in the Championship was cut down by 4 points.

Mercedes reminds me of those Carlsberg adverts.

Mercedes don't mess up but when they do, they do it spectacularly. :lol:

Pit Stop during SC/VSC still their Achilles heel.

2020 - Italy, Sakhir
2019 - Germany, Brazil
2018 - China, Australia, USA, Austria
2015 - Monaco

I'm sure there are others I've forgotten.
I know it's not the easiest to pick the right strategy when leading at the front but it's happened too many times.

Abu Dhabi's pretty strict with their Covid measures tho. Even if Lewis is well enough, he has to have 4 consecutive negative tests (days) or something like that. Nothing against Lewis, but I hope they don't give him preferential treatment. He should be treated just like everyone else.

didnt see the video but was he groping someone? is it possible he could lose his seat?

didnt see the video but was he groping someone? is it possible he could lose his seat?

Yeah he reached into the backseat and groped a girl, she later posted that it was a "joking" manner and that they're friends etc but it was obviously in poor taste, whether or not it was a joke he shouldn't have posted it or done it to begin with. However, I highly doubt that's what'll cost him his $eat.

I'm sure Netflix is salivating at the thought of maybe having a crew just following Haas all year next year

NM sounds like a proper asshat. Son of a Russian billionaire... with a controversial past.
The problem is that his dad owns half of Haas, so the chances of him losing his seat or getting fired is pretty much zero.
He's probably gotten away with worse than groping a girl. :smh:

if we would make a list of the bad stuff that Max (and his father) has done outside of F1, it wouldn't be that much better than Mazepin :ohwell:

Wait, what have Jos and Max done? I just know that Jos has been VERY harsh on Max growing up.

Jos has quite the (criminal) history and is probably in a different category to Nikita, but I don't think Max has actually done anything like those two, outside of maybe saying the wrong thing on occasion.

Been refreshing AutoSport who knows how many times to find out who's racing in the Merc this weekend.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom