F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

This MFer. Probably intimidated/threatened this girl into the initial post.
Yet, Haas can't do anything about it, while the FIA/F1 won't. :smh:

It will be an interesting season for Carlos. The Ferrari team dynamic will be VERY different... with Charles as the #1 despite what the team are saying. I do think that Carlos will push Charles more than Seb did.

:nerd:

I want to see Carlos trade blows. I still think he's one of the most underrated on the grid.

Good to see the pressure on Mazepin. I'm sure his dad can pay off the deficit if sponsors leave but still good.

Congrats to Lewis for winning Sports Personality of the Year. He's won a lot of awards and broken lots of records this year.
Let's see what 2021 brings.

Yikes at Haas still retaining that scumbag...

Disappointing as hell

Bit strange how Lewis got 'investigated' by the FIA for his t shirt calling for social justice a few months back while ethe FIA have held their hands for this...>D

Haas was never gonna do anything about it... but the FIA/F1 should have... and didn't.

And let's not forget Max's incident with Ocon... Max got 'community service' as a result of that. While for NM, the FIA were all like "oh, we'll let Haas deal with this."

I think they'll throw in the Sir from time to time, but they'll just address him the same way as before.
It was the same for Andy Murray. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom