F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

1661714895473.png

Fernando being Lewis' biggest fan is the story of the season.

The fact that he finally admitted it has my hear BEAMING with joy!

He still hasn't gotten over 2007 and never will, but at least he's no longer in denial.

Bless his little heart lmaooooo!

BTW-

A Gasly and Ocon pairing at Alpine for next season has the potential to be the most entertaining teammate beef, possibly even surpassing Lewis/Nico... I CAN'T WAIT for Alpine to skip Schumacher for the open seat!

It doesn't benefit both parties (Daniel and McLaren) to tank or to check out or to do poorly. Daniel still needs/wants to do well for his own professionalism as well as next season, while McLaren need him to do well with Lando to fight for P4 in the constructors... which is slipping away.

It's time to change the qualifying rules.

I know Checo got burned twice this season due to yellow flags and his suggestion was a good one- whoever causes yellow or red flags in a session needs to have their lap times deleted. That just makes too much sense and I can't think of any legitimate arguments against it.

Today Checo was the cause of the yellow flags and I know Lewis had just done a yellow in sector 2 so I doubt he was on his way to improving his lap time, but George and others could have improved theirs and Checo's incident prevented everyone else from finishing Q3.

They should delete the offender's lap times and allow the session to continue for cars already on track once cars/debris/whatever is cleared.

Really simple solutions and I don't see why this can't be done as it has major implications for the race especially ones like Zandvort where overtaking is especially difficult.

Ugh... dammit Nando... just too quick. Good result, but still losing points to Alpine.
The Daniel struggle continues. 😩

Back
Top Bottom