F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Hold all tickets.

LOL if this is how Hulk finally gets his podium.

Last edited:
Fell asleep around lap 30 and missed all the shenanigans

McLaren did something but it also involved half the top grid falling out lol hopeful for Baku and Miami

Sainz literally crying on the radio was almost too much for me to take.

Great drive from him, but he has to stop it with the “it’s literally never my fault” act.

He needs to grow up.

Glad to see Lewis on the podium.

Even more glad Alonso had to eat his words after making the erroneous claim that “we now can see Hamilton’s mistakes since he’s no longer in the fastest car”.

Alonso was trailing Hamilton the entire race. Lewis only locked up once and Crybaby Alonso couldn’t capitalize.

Also- I hear a unreasonably high number of media and assorted others complaining about the Red flag where all the gravel got on track, but not enough people talking about how Albon could have potentially lost his life if Gasly or Hulkenberg had guessed wrong or followed the racing line where Albon went off. 100% correct call to Red flag it there. The late red flag was questionable but nobody wants to see races ending under saftey car unless it’s AD ‘21.

That was a wild race :lol:

Lewis :pimp:

absolute nonsense by the FIA for calling for a yellow flag and then shortly after calling a red flag. Screwed a couple of drivers including George. Speaking of George, i don't remember a mercedes engine going up in flames like that. That was Ferrari-esque.

The last red flag was unnecessary. Why don't they think a race can end under a yellow flag? Both alpines and Carlos got screwed. You can't expect drivers to grid start with cold tires, low fuel and not expect carnage at that turn 1.

I’m watching a replay of Saudi Arabia and it’s kind of fascinating that ignoring the Aston which is out almost every other team’s cars are consecutive in the order.

Really don't know where to put this but I know he was pretty active in here so thought I'd share with you all..

Sadly, our brother @salacious crumb passed away after he was struck by a vehicle while riding his bike on Monday afternoon.
RIP Homie

I remember he'd post in here sometimes, too. Absolutely awful, RIP.

giphy.gif

Essentially, this is a mini GP during a GP weekend, cuz whatever happens during the sprint, it has no effect on the main race. But it also means another race for sponsors. 😑🤷‍♂️

The only thing 'good' about this is that Qualifying actually means the grid for the main race. But then again, there are 2 quali's now. 🤦‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom