F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

The FIA/FOM being silent is no surprise though, they won't say anything or report on something that hasn't been resolved, especially when it's outside of their control.

They were all over the Susie/Toto false accusations the day after the story broke.

They also commented prematurely on the whole Andretti saga.

I forgot how they handled the mess that the former Force India owner got into but if I had to guess, they didn’t wait for the outcome to say anything.

It’s honestly a joke that they haven’t at least released some sort of general statement condemning such behavior even if it hasn’t been proven.

Women and non-whites continue to be second class citizens in Formula one and its gross.

Last edited:
I like some of the Alpha Tauri clothing. It’s mad expensive, though. And they don’t ship to the US.

Stop da count lol

I’m over testing already can we please skip to the GP? 🤣

I loved Anthony Davidson and was hoping he’d be the one to replace Martin Brundle once he decides to retire…. up until last night. I didn’t realize that Anthony is one of those “I can never be wrong” type of people.

Alex Jaques was trolling him so hard

IMG_6580.jpeg

Really weird dichotomy there. What’s Lando’s problem? Especially considering how complimentary Lewis always is of Lando.

Oh, i remember that... and IIRC, he apologized to Lewis privately the next day.
I think he had had a bad race (not excusing him), but it was a dumb comment to make.

Anyway...
Front wishbones/suspensions are the talk for this season.
Never would have noticed these layouts and details.

1709130324907.png

You're looking at a 4 year old quote. He'd probably have a better answer today.

When it was said is completely irrelevant as it remains the prevailing sentiment in the paddock as far as general attitude towards Lewis.

It is exhausting.

When it was said is completely irrelevant as it remains the prevailing sentiment in the paddock as far as general attitude towards Lewis.

It is exhausting.
I'm a Lewis stan and I don't get that impression at all. I think you're just looking for something to complain about tbh. Most of the younger guys have him as their idol.

I'm a Lewis stan and I don't get that impression at all. I think you're just looking for something to complain about tbh. Most of the younger guys have him as their idol.

I take it you don’t watch interviews or press conferences or F1 Twitter. Trust me the receipts are abundant.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom